Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cape Buffalo with a longbow. Let the adventure begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Safe travels

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Save travels bud!

Comment

Good luck Shiloh!

Comment

Stay safe my brother, and here’s hoping you have an unforgettable adventure! Which I’m purty sure you will! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
            Last edited by spidermonkey; 08-30-2018, 08:31 PM. Reason: Redneckism

Comment

Thanks all for the well wishes. I have arrived to my home for the next 9 or so hours. Super comfy if you can’t tell! Will keep y’all posted in the days to come as live as I can based on my reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Truly can’t believe the time is finally here. Lift off in ten minutes for a trip that started planning literally two years ago nearly to the date. My last trip, my wife stayed behind and it was tough to leave. This time around, it was unbelievably hard to leave home because of her and my lil running buddy. I’ll be honest, I didn’t shed any tears when I had to go, but I was on the verge of it and I’m not a crying person at all. Can’t wait to tell him about the adventure ahead.

Comment

Cool! The pic of your little buddy and the dog is priceless . Arvin
                  Last edited by Selfbowman; 08-30-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                    This!

Comment

Good luck, brother!

I can still remember the mixed emotions I got when I was about to go.
                      You'll be fine... They'll be fine.
                      Concentrate on that buff...breathe...pick a spot... Make the dream come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post

They are buddies for sure. We have to all load up on the ranger and go feed the fish every evening.

Hanging out in a lounge at the airport in London watching the clock tick tock on by waiting on flight to Joberg to head out in a couple hours. Still can’t decide if going this route vs the non stop delta flight thru Atlanta is better. Will say it sure was nice to get off that plane and take a shower! Amazing what a clean pair of drawers and socks will do for a fella!

Comment

following! good luck!

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Hanging out in a lounge at the airport in London watching the clock tick tock on by waiting on flight to Joberg to head out in a couple hours. Still can’t decide if going this route vs the non stop delta flight thru Atlanta is better. Will say it sure was nice to get off that plane and take a shower! Amazing what a clean pair of drawers and socks will do for a fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If I ever go back that's the way I'm doing it. 16 hours sitting in 1 spot was almost more than I could stand. A place to stretch your legs and as you mentioned a shower and clean drawers and socks can make a man new again...
                              Green with jealousy but I hope you have the best time ever.

ps. That's one heck of a woman you got there to be that supportive. You should reward her with something she wouldn't buy for herself.

Comment

The thing that keeps me on the nonstop flight is the fact that every stop is another place for luggage to get lost! I dread that every time I check my bow for a hunt!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X