Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I am a Bowhunter"- 9yr Old first Bow Deer w/Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trey,
    That is the coolest thing I have seen in a while. Congratulations and Thank you for sharing your story. You too Dad.

Lex

Comment

Great job young man!! Awesome Just Awesome!!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

WOW...this is just WAY too cool! Geesh, you guys had me in tears of joy reading and watching the video.

Trey.... Way to focus and deliver the best shot...so impressive young man!

I look forward to the next adventures of the Howard Crew.

Comment

congrats on the doe

Comment

i just shed a few tears! I bought my 8 year old girl a bow last week to try and build up her strength. We may have to try it out on a small doe or pig.

Comment

What a great post. Gongrats to both of you and thanks for not holding back and sharing that with us.

Comment

Awesome story! Great job guys! I'm hoping to have a similar story next week with my wife and her first bow hunt! I'm going to try and film everything as well. She has not been much of an outdoors type of girl, but has recently shown a lot of interest in bow hunting. Maybe its all the bow hunting tv shows I make her watch.....

Comment

That is soooo awesome Howard and Trey!!! That was a PERFECT shot there young man! I love the frame by frame of the shot!! Big congrats to the young hunter and proud papa. I can't wait to have the same experience with my little girl who is just 4 1/2.

Comment

Way to go, Trey, great shot! Nice job on the video and congratulations to you also, JT!

Comment

Great job young man. Congrats.

Comment

Much Congrats to you both. One of life's sweet moments for sure.

Comment

What a great video and memory! Congrats!

Comment

awesome stuff guys! congrats

Comment

Great shooting. Congrats to you young bowhunter. Congrats to Dad too.

Comment

Working...
                                X