Interesting we haven't all seen thia blasted all over the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting we haven't all seen thia blasted all over the news

Utah student flew the ISIS flag, police say — and then brought a bomb to school

Two weeks after replacing the American flag with an Islamic State flag at a nearby school, police say, a Utah teenager set fire to pieces of paper in his backpack and walked away.

Charge his butt as a terrorist

kronik by Diamond

Comment

I saw scant mention of it a few days ago. Had he used a gun it would be front pg all week. Had he flown a white nationalist flag, again front pg news. IsIs....well, no bigdeal

Comment

While it is interesting that it hasn't caught much media attention, I think it would help a lot if active shooter events and anything like this would catch even less media attention. If the public doesn't recognize/glorify these kinds of acts and then the judicial system would act extremely quickly and harshly, I believe it would greatly cut down on the frequency with whiv h these types of events occur. I say don't give 'em the attention. But when it does happen, bury the little bastages under the jail house.

Comment

MSM not reporting that their precious Muslims are committing acts of terror over here is no longer an interesting concept. Besides it must be fake news, bombs are illegal so he couldn't possibly have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
            While it is interesting that it hasn't caught much media attention, I think it would help a lot if active shooter events and anything like this would catch even less media attention. If the public doesn't recognize/glorify these kinds of acts and then the judicial system would act extremely quickly and harshly, I believe it would greatly cut down on the frequency with whiv h these types of events occur. I say don't give 'em the attention. But when it does happen, bury the little bastages under the jail house.
            I agree 100%.

Comment

It needs attention as the public needs to know what is happening. The problem comes from HOW the media covers it.

Comment

I am starting to think the media is biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  It needs attention as the public needs to know what is happening. The problem comes from HOW the media covers it.
                  True... it's a double edged sword.

Comment

True... it's a double edged sword.
                    Yeah, I can see good points on both thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                    X