Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice haul,

if y'all don't mind I am going to try and catch more crappie but I don't have a single clue on what type of lures to use, tactics or what kind of water to look for?

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
      Nice haul,

if y'all don't mind I am going to try and catch more crappie but I don't have a single clue on what type of lures to use, tactics or what kind of water to look for?

It's more than I could type on this forum! Depends on the lake. Time of year and conditions. Last weekend at Pines we fished standing timber. Yesterday was brushpiles on Palestine. Right now they seem to want the jig moving. Pitching it out past the tree or pile and letting it swing back to the structure. Been fishing chart/white on sunny days. And purple and chart on cloudy days. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slew, congrats on the 2nd place at the Pines. Looks like yall pulled up some pretty good slabs there.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Ripped some lips today! Haha!!

Comment

Oh Lord! Look at tha size of that one on the left!

Comment

We had one about 1.75 in there somewhere. Rest were 10-12" average. Tough day for size.

Comment

I'm-a still wait-n on the temps to drop a bit more before pull-n my boat out-a the back yard. Won't be long though.

Comment

Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s! Taking my cousin and his 5 month pregnant wife out Thursday to shank some slabs before they head back to Ohio!

Comment

That should be a great day on the water .

Comment

Fished timber on Fork a couple hours this eve! Cleaned 27. I was off my game! Missed several fish! Didn't miss big fish of the day though. Touch over 2!

Comment

Those some good sized pappermouths Slew!

Comment

Texas grown we need to get together after I get through with this flood crap. Weston loves crappie fishing we went a few weeks back.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

LOL! I think if that bottom fish was any bigger, he might not be able to hold it up.

Sounds good brother! Hope and pray yall recover quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                                Reminds me of....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X