No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them some good size fish!! We heeded back to camp!! A tree or 15 fell in the boat somehow. Had to give them a home!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

200 is a great time Slew!

Comment

Just picked up a yak and will travel if anybody is willing to show me he ropes down near San antonio

Comment

Lake Fork won today! Couple hours of taking waves over the bow we threw in the white flag! Headed to Carrolton Tuesday evening to speak at the Crappie anglers of Texas meeting at 7pm at the Carrolton library. If anybody around there is interested in talking slabs and learning about fishing come on! Meetings are free and guests are welcome. Come see us!!!

Comment

I'd sure enough go. But 3:45AM comes early for me on weeknights with the new job.

Comment

Cleaned 15 crappie and 14 sand bass at Aquilla this morning. Friends 2 grandsons went so that kinda slowed everything down but that's what it's all about, they had fun!

Comment

Went to a crappie seminar in Benbrook a couple of weeks ago and they had a raffle for a guided crappie trip. I won. Guides name is Tommy Ezell. I see he fishes Lake Lavon quite a bit and Tawakoni sometimes. Guess I'll know here in a week or so.

Not sure when the trip is, Tommy is currently vacationing in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                  Went to a crappie seminar in Benbrook a couple of weeks ago and they had a raffle for a guided crappie trip. I won. Guides name is Tommy Ezell. I see he fishes Lake Lavon quite a bit and Tawakoni sometimes. Guess I'll know here in a week or so.

Congrats on the trip

Comment

Let me know where....I mean... how it goes Toona.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Let me know where....I mean... how it goes Toona.
                      I may or may not have a GPS with me. [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post

Tommy is good people! Go to Lavon and let him show you how to fish timber.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Tommy is good people! Go to Lavon and let him show you how to fish timber.

Thanks! He seemed like a stand up guy at the seminar. Definitely need to learn the ins and outs timber fishing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrapped up the last regular tourney of the year on LOP Sat! Water was up and made for some tough fishing. Managed 2nd place with 11.46 pounds. State championship on Palestine mid Oct! Gonna be fun to be able to fish that lake for a while.

Comment

Culling nearly 1.5 fish is always a good time!!

Comment

Can't sell any insurance with the binding restrictions because of the storm so went fishing instead!!

Comment

Working...
                                X