Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the pollsters rank the Horns where they may. These kids need to learn to play with a target on their back if they are going to get where they want to be. Been a crazy ride so far, looking forward to the rest of the season. Just keep winning and Hook ‘Em!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Kelly Bryant was on the North Carolina sidelines during last nights game with Va. Tech. The announcers said he was planning to visit Chad Morris and Arkansas also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AP poll will be very interesting this week for sure. Looks like the Trojans knocked off Colorado, so there goes another unbeaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Im just messin around. Both teams are winning close games. Fun season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know. We both got some more nail biters coming. What if both teams could win double digits [emoji33]. Y’all have a clear path to 10 or more IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            Texas should be about #15-19. Their defense is the only reason they have won 6 straight, well, and the lack of Oklahoma's defense.
            Wrong. They are right where they should be with other one loss teams.

I see you can still find negatives after a 6-1 start. A loss to OU and they should/would be 15-19.....with other 2 loss teams.

Baylor is 4-3. Two of those losses are Texas and OU. Ruhle seems like the right guy.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-14-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              Texas should be about #15-19. Their defense is the only reason they have won 6 straight, well, and the lack of Oklahoma's defense.

Nah. They are top 10

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Ags the best two loss team in the country?

Sips the worst one loss team in the country?

Nah, USC beat Colorado last night and I’ll take Penn State for the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Last edited by Chad C; 10-14-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Nah, USC beat Colorado last night.

The kid is rather goofy. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    AP poll will be very interesting this week for sure. Looks like the Trojans knocked off Colorado, so there goes another unbeaten.
                    Colorado's record was a byproduct of that bs schedule they had. They aren't terrible but not 6-0 good either.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                      Colorado's record was a byproduct of that bs schedule they had. They aren't terrible but not 6-0 good either.
                      Of course not.

Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        You are so full of yourself. Live it up
                        Triggered?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Nah, USC beat Colorado last night and I’ll take Penn State for the other.

They don’t have our 2 loss resume. Those are easy wins in OT for the Ags. [emoji106][emoji51]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 10-14-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

That was a crazy day of CFB! I'll take the W with our 2nd string QB all day and 3 times on Saturdays. Defense showed up, again! Thank god! Would have loved to see the O figure out a way to get the ball into our play-makers hands better in the 2nd half. I saw the espn guys put Texas at No. 5 this morning. That's cool and all, but I don't think we are there right now, but seem to be trending in a good direction.

Congrats to the Ags and the Tigers on your wins, can't wait for you guys to play. This place should be fun!

Bye week couldn't have come at a better time for my LH's.

Targeting rule needs to be amended to make it more fair for defenders. Offense already has so many advantages and now you can't even accidentally bump helmets.

Comment

Forget the rankings, it doesn’t matter where they’re ranked 5-15... Clemson nearly lost to an unranked opponent after their QB went down. **** happens.

Just win!

Comment

Just don't be #5 or #8. Those are a curse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X