Pheasant hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pheasant hunt

If anyone wants to do a TBH pheasant hunt I'm in , this will be my first but if we can get some advice on who to book with I will try and set it up or anyone else I am in ... I really want to give it a try , Let's do it !!!

I think there is a tower hunt in Quinlan TX.

Comment

I haven’t visited this place myself but I’ve heard great things from coworkers who have visited.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
        I think there is a tower hunt in Quinlan TX.

Lol at tower hunt

Look into Iowa or Illinois

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I’d love to be in on this

Comment

I have always wanted to do this. it sounds like a lot of fun!!

Comment

I'm in if it's out of state. Nebraska is killer.

Comment

I’m interested if it’s a Midwest hunt.

Comment

Biggins Hunting Service in Gregory, SD. I've been about 15 years in a row and I don't see me ever missing a year. It's run by the Biggins family on their own farmland. Beautiful lodge that sleeps 40. Food that will make you come home embarrassed about your own momma's cooking. Outstanding guides. Outstanding dogs. Hunt corn, milo, CRP, cedar breaks in some of the most beautiful farmland you'll ever see. I take a 40-man group every year and we have NEVER not shot a limit every single day we hunt. Shoot skeet in your downtime or just relax in the lodge. Heck, if you book at Biggins I might join the TBH group trip just to go again.

http://www.bigginshuntingservice.com

Comment

I second South Dakota...……...been here 3 or 4 times!

Thank you for visiting us! Pheasant City Lodge offers 2 affordable hunting lodges. We are located in Wessington, South Dakota! Offering affordable hunts and over 10,000 acres of different terrains! Call us at (605)539-9244 for available dates in 2023!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

im in, would love to get my lab out for more pheasants, we hunted at top flight preserve in columbus, tx this last february and had a great time, let me know if you get something line up
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tagged. A buddy of mine called last night and wants to go on a Dakotas/Nebraska pheasant hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Biggins Hunting Service in Gregory, SD. I've been about 15 years in a row and I don't see me ever missing a year. It's run by the Biggins family on their own farmland. Beautiful lodge that sleeps 40. Food that will make you come home embarrassed about your own momma's cooking. Outstanding guides. Outstanding dogs. Hunt corn, milo, CRP, cedar breaks in some of the most beautiful farmland you'll ever see. I take a 40-man group every year and we have NEVER not shot a limit every single day we hunt. Shoot skeet in your downtime or just relax in the lodge. Heck, if you book at Biggins I might join the TBH group trip just to go again.

http://www.bigginshuntingservice.com
                            Hell, I was just about to click the back button... If Curt recommends this place I'm all in! Count me in for this one!

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Working...
                              X