Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like plant ford is a no go lol... Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Mac Haik has had poor customer service for me twice. In 2015 I went to look at a super duty and got a real apathetic salesman. Made it sound like a big deal to test drive one since it would have been slightly difficult to get it out of the lot. A few months ago I was considering going to a half ton. Went in and test drove one. Asked about ordering what I wanted. Next day I sent the sales manager and the salesman a build sheet as both requested. Never heard anything even after following up. I guess unless you are ready walk in and spend all your money that day you are an afterthought.

Comment

Don’t go to Legacy ford in Rosenberg either. More than one bad experience there.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

If your willing to drive a short distance Truckville in Sour Lake is the place!

Comment

Thanks again for all the input.... heading to friendly ford of crosby tomorrow to check them out. Anyone have any luck with them?

Comment

Another stay away from Planet Ford

Comment

Originally posted by offshore2005 View Post
                Thanks again for all the input.... heading to friendly ford of crosby tomorrow to check them out. Anyone have any luck with them?
                I've bought my last 2 F-350's from Friendly and haven't had any major trouble. Their service director did try to stick it up my *** when I had a fuel system problem. My insurance got involved, caught a fuel sample and when it came back good, I shut the service guy down in his tracks. They fixed the problem with no further questions.

It's my understanding that this is a common problem with Ford in general, not just 1 or 2 dealerships.

Price wise, they were good. They had $15,000 off the sticker price and gave in a little more than that.

Comment

Stay away from AutoNation Ford in Katy.

Comment

DO NOT USE TOMMY VAUGHN!!!! My nightmare is way to long to type but it ends with a text from the salespersons calling me rude and ***hole

Comment

I've had dealings with Ron Carter in Alvin and never had a problem.

My sister bought a vehicle from Ryan Ford out in Sealy and had a great experience as well.

Comment

I will go ahead put the plug in for Mcree Ford in Dickinson. Tommy Hicks has sold me my last 3 vehicles. Always fair, always reasonable. No issue there at all on the new car side.

I avoid Ron Carter like the plaque, and only live 5 miles from it. I did not appreciate the way they shared my private information with folks I didn't want it shared with.

Comment

Bought my '12 F150 and my wife's '15 Explorer there - and they were great to deal with. Shopped for a dually last year - hit Friendly based on past experience and they had changed. Quality of salesmen had gone downhill - a lot. More pressure, bait and switch, and general BS tactics. I walked out after I called them out on some of their BS. Ended up buying my dually at BJ Ford - they were fantastic to deal with.

Comment

Just bought a F-250 from them 3 weeks ago. I'll say this, they are cheaper then elsewhere but they are ............a dealership. Jacked me around a little bit on pricing but when all was said and done they gave me 1500 more on my trade then they initially came in at, which was 2500 more than anyother dealership.

Comment

Don't go to Big Star in Pearland. My MIL went in there to have here battery changed. They CUT the post off and tried to tell her it was so badly corroded she would need a complete new negative wiring harness to the tune of $800. this is a picture of the SCAM they were trying to pull on her.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
                                I contact the internet/fleet sales guys at a dealership to get their price instead of the regular sales guys route. Most are no pressure, and will quote you near or sometimes below dealer cost. Got my last Ford from Joe Myers, and my salesman said that in internet sales they get paid based on the number of units they sell each month, versus a commission associated with how much money they can get out of a buyer for each sale. Good luck!
                                This is what I did with Joe Myers.

All the dealerships (4 different) I was playing against each other. They had the lowest price. But they all wanted to get me to "Finance through them" then switch to my CU which had a better rate.

I called them on the 0% promotion and was told "No one qualifies for that". They ran it......and low and behold.....I do. I know my credit score.

Comment

Working...
                                X