• Show
Clear All

Wow!!!!

Comment

This is a great thread

Comment

Dude.. i am impressed. serious talent

Comment

Wow, you are a very busy man! Very impressed!

Comment

Nice Job on all the projects.....

Comment

Kool stuff.

Comment

how hot does it get inside that pit blind ? I was thinking of making one , and get it deep in the ground just for gun hunting on hot days .. but don't know for sure if it would stay cool since it's part in the ground or if it would still be hot as all get out int there ... here is what the temp showed this weekend at the ranch!

Comment

It wasn't bad. It was also in the shade though to help camouflage it.

Comment

I will be in the shop all weekend tring to match some of that work.... very nice.

Comment

Had a couple people ask me about this stuff so I figured I'd bring back from a long time ago.

Comment

Very cool projects. Some excellent ideas you have, Sir.

Comment

Great looking stuff!! Congrats on a job well done. Makes it nice to go to the lease with the right equipment.

Comment

How is the poly tank holding up in the ground buried for the last 8 years?

Comment

Thanks, put together some cool stuff

Comment

I have never seen evidence of any of these inventions, so can only presume the ideas must have been pilfered from other redneck engineers!

Comment

Working...
                                X