Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do!!! Very excited! I will send him a pm in a few minutes.

Comment

Ian, pm sent.

Comment

I'm after you Loreva13. I need to start shooting more so I'll be able to do her some justice.

Comment

How many folks has Saca visited up to this point. It's been fun keeping up with her these pay few years

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            I'm after you Loreva13. I need to start shooting more so I'll be able to do her some justice.
            And I'm after you Hoggslayer.

What's the holdup, let's get this bow moving already.......can't wait to get my hands on her!

Comment

The Travels Of The Bow Sacagawea

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
              How many folks has Saca visited up to this point. It's been fun keeping up with her these pay few years

I think the first list was 20 and we are on number 5 on the second list.

Comment

Iansumrall is getting the bow to me by the end of week. Getting very excited!!!

Comment

old school

Comment

way to go

Comment

Ok I will have the bow out by the end of the week, I have loreva13s info and will get it to him safely. My time with sacs has been absolutely awesome. Sorry for the delay again this last week or to has been really hectic with work and school. As soon as I get out today I will do my write up and bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
                        Ok I will have the bow out by the end of the week, I have loreva13s info and will get it to him safely. My time with sacs has been absolutely awesome. Sorry for the delay again this last week or to has been really hectic with work and school. As soon as I get out today I will do my write up and bio.
                        Thanks for the update, and looking forward to your write ups.

Comment

Ok saca has been shipped and will get to him no later than wednesday. Im sorry to everyone patiently waiting, its been pretty hectic around here the past couple weeks.

Alright Heres my bio.
                          My Name is Ian Sumrall, im 18 years old and i am a senior in high school, well for another three weeks anyway haha. I have been hunting ever since my dad could tote me to the deer stand and i could glass deer with him through my batman toy binos that i got in a happy meal at mcdonalds. Well his hobby of taking me to the deer stand quickly turned to my obsession. I didnt want to do anything else but sit in a deer stand or prepare for the season ahead. Every little thing to do i wad right there beside them, whether it be to fill feeders or plow the land to provide forage for the whiteail. I killed my first deer when i was 7 and have killed several since. I started bowhunting when i was 12 and have killed several animals since then. My interest in the amazing thing called trad hunting sparked about this time ladt year when i watched one of my buddies stick a 300 pound boar with his recurve and i have been hooked and messing around with it ever since. I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I KILLED MY FIRST TRAD ANIMAL EVER WITH SACA!!!!

Comment

Ian, congrats on the first Trad Animal. To take it with SACA is outstanding.

Comment

Well, that's cool, BUT.

How come we don't have pics of your first trad kill with Sacajawea??????????

Congrats, btw,

Bisch

Comment

We went to a buddies ranch in madisonville where they are absolutley overrun with hogs. We planned to spot and stalk at night when it cooled down a little and i was determined to get one with saca so i left my wheel bow at the house. I have been practicing since the day i saw the box at my doorstep and i felt really confident. When we turned out to go walk the hayfields at about 10 pm we had no idea what was abouy to happen. Pig sign was everywhere that night, the wind was still and it was dead sileny except for the occasional song dog a few miles off. Walking down the woodline bordering the hayfield that was lit by a light on my buddies bow, we began yo smell that familiar musty smell that everyone knows as pigs. We knew we were getting close so i knocked an arrow tipped with a 125 gn landshark. We stopped and focused the light about 125 yards in front of us and there they were. About 19 to 20 pigs were intently feeding on the hayfield and had no idea we were there or what was in store. We took our boots off and slowly started at them hugging the woodline and sticking to the shadows. Talk about feeling like an indian haha. We got up to 30 yards and realized they were walking right towards us so i took shelter right behing a small shrub while my friends stayed behind about 10 yards shining the light. About 5 thirty pound pigs passed me at 25 yards but i didnt want to take the shot. And then out of nowhere this beast of a hog, spotted black and white walks in gront of me at 10 yqrds. My heart was beating 90 to nothin as i pulled the string to my face. I had to control my shakes and get my composure thennnn THWACK!! Snuck my arrow right behind his shoulder low and tight. I knew it wad fatal mainly because he ran about 25 yarda and piled up in the hayfield. We were allecstatic and giving high five and congrats. But wait. It wasnt over those three pigs i guess didnt hear us and came back within 20 yards and my friends luckily had arrows nocked. I crouched behind them holding the light and they both did a countdown and smoked two of them at 20 yards. This was the most insane hunting exoerience ive ever had. We werent even in the field for 30 minutes and we got a triple including my first trad kill. Thank you so much to chunky For starting this up and letting me have the oppurtunity to have this experience. It was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X