RIP Common Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Good stuff. I was just talking so a Hillary supporter about all the school shootings. Of course it's all the guns fault SMH. We have lost so much as a people in the Country. There are still plenty good folks, but we are not the squeaky wheel that get the grease. We need to get back to God, family, and good old common sense values.
    Amen

Comment

Common sense is fading fast! Don't need it anymore.
      A lot of folks especially young people think they are way more important than they really are these days. Don't get me wrong here. Everyone is valuable.
      Another is Perception and Reality. Many folks today perceive they are really really good at many things because of all the information they have acquired from TV, the internet, winning a trophy for participating and bad parenting. When in reality they are too lazy to get out and work hard or put in the time practicing a skill or trade and actually performing it correctly. When it's hard or difficult hey just move on to the NEXT most interesting thing.
      Sorry for the rant! JMO

Comment

I guess I missed this the first time around. I was probably looking at denimdeerslayer's avatar..............

But....common sense ain't dead, it's just more seldom than it used to be.

Comment

The world's changed. I read about a couple of grade school kids who were shooting each other with "finger guns" during recess. They were suspended and referred for psychiatric examination and Anger Management counseling. The teacher who "caught" them said "I feared for my life!!!!" Now more and more schools don't allow the kids to RUN during recess, because "they might trip and fall." Don't get me started..................

Comment

Truth.

Comment

Common sense, it's not that common anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
                The world's changed. I read about a couple of grade school kids who were shooting each other with "finger guns" during recess. They were suspended and referred for psychiatric examination and Anger Management counseling. The teacher who "caught" them said "I feared for my life!!!!" Now more and more schools don't allow the kids to RUN during recess, because "they might trip and fall." Don't get me started..................
                This is the biggest problem with the current discussion on mental illness. While I agree those with mental illness should not own firearms, but who gets to decide who is mentally ill, depressed, or otherwise. As with most government entities, these boards or juries who decide this will ultimately be populated with liberal minded individuals. It will slowly be a method to limit those with access to firearms.

Comment

Working...
                X