• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Well if the label says "Trophy Buck Block" or "Monster Deer Block"
    then of course it will...
    DANG IT...

I just read the fine print and I actually bought "marginal forkie block".

Makes sense, but that's how they get you.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
      I know a man that bought several bags of Big&J, only to find the deer preferred regular corn from the local Feed co-op. He wasn’t too happy. He did call their customer service and got a cap out of the deal though
      That's good so he can advertise for them.

Comment

That why I use you guys as a test bed for what works, lol. simple usually works best but the best of us still get snookered from time to time.

Comment

Ive got buddies that are more excited about buying new products, organizing, cleaning, preparing for hunting and fishing trips than they are about the actual hunt/fish. They are what I call my "target market".

Comment

Doesn't matter the genre.....golfing gadgets, kitchen gadgets... all the same.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

that was my only reason for going to the TTHA shows to see the new stuff!!
              quit going a long time ago!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Come with “happy ending “?
                I hope it does.

Comment

I'm sure everybody here making fun of folks who have made stupid purchases have done the same at some point in their life. Usually those that know what is stupid have experience in doing so.

Its just like the superstar duckhunters who call everybody Duck Dynasty newbies and laugh at the folks "just getting in". At one time they were the same and looked exactly the same to the experienced duckhunters before them. And once they graduated to experienced, they forget about all the stuff they had to endure, errors they made and stupid **** they did to get there. It's a process of trial and error with a lot of error nobody cares to remember or talk about. The mind tends to block it out so everybody is a superstar..

Last edited by Smart; 07-23-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I have a family member who laughs at anyone in camo.

hes a bright red flannel shirt wearin bush hunter from way back.

Comment

All I know is that the butt out tool works great....Ok I've never used one and can't believe someone even came up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I have a family member who laughs at anyone in camo.

hes a bright red flannel shirt wearin bush hunter from way back.
                        My buddy laughs at me spraying scent killer on my camo and he is in jeans and a flannel shirt. And yes he is a deer killing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                          Our ancestors were also exposed to persuasive advertising and bought unnecessary shiny things. Look at what we spend on ozone generators, scentlock clothing,, tinks 69. "I heard my cousin nestor squirted a new stink juice he bought at Wal-Mart on a stump and a doudle drop tine came and smelled it" word of mouth is the best advertisement for these products

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did our ancestors have the internet and use area codes on their phone numbers?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those guys that sell the deer blocks are missing out! They work much better for pigs, they are gone in 1 night! )

Comment

Yes, we are.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                                Yes, we are.
                                I concur

Comment

Working...
                                X