Are we that stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we that stupid?

Just tuned in to the Outdoor channel for the first time in a while. The commercials made me smile. Climate guard deer feed. Oh, deer will eat this when the climate is not good. Vanish deer feed. It's the color of dirt "so your buddies won't be hunting your stand" Antler max. One five pound bag will grow that buck's antlers into a B&C. Creme sold millions on purple worms. We are that stupid.

Its a million dollar market.... People are like sheep.. always buying what somebody on tv shooting a 200 class deer tells them to... makes you wonder 60-70 years ago how people even killed a deer with out the Magic Products

Comment

And I just bought a 300.00 sight for my bow.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
        Just tuned in to the Outdoor channel for the first time in a while. The commercials made me smile. Climate guard deer feed. Oh, deer will eat this when the climate is not good. Vanish deer feed. It's the color of dirt "so your buddies won't be hunting your stand" Antler max. One five pound bag will grow that buck's antlers into a B&C. Creme sold millions on purple worms. We are that stupid.
        Did they say where I could find any of this stuff?

Comment

Lol

Look at duck hunters! They will spend $100000000 to kill a DUCK! that I can kill a limit of in 12 minuets without Camo.

Skill can be mastered with money... that’s the way the world works.

Tired of hunting year after year for a 180” buck?..... there’s an easy solution just takes $$$

Time = money. In today’s world everyone falls in to one category: more money or more time. Neither is wrong, but both are different

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              And I just bought a 300.00 sight for my bow.
              Come with “happy ending “?

Comment

Save your money and just buy a bag of Double Down soaked in vanilly.....

ducks head..

Comment

"Buck Forage Oats"..... LMBO!!!!!
                  That one always killed me..
                  Oats are oats..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    "Buck Forage Oats"..... LMBO!!!!!
                    That one always killed me..
                    Oats are oats..
                    Actually they are not...
                    I planted them side by side ... twice

Regular oats (bob oats) were preferred both times. But dr deers magic space oats did handle the rare extended freezing weather in Texas better... but the “regular “ did come back, and were preferred once again

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Actually they are not...
                      I planted them side by side ... twice

Regular oats (bob oats) were preferred both times. But dr deers magic space oats did handle the rare extended freezing weather in Texas better... but the “regular “ did come back, and were preferred once again
                      So it's worse than I thought.. Lol.

Comment

Hunters and fisherman are easy marks. Still waiting to make my move and cash in on y’all.

Comment

Believe it or not, there are millions of hunters that aren’t on tbh, think they know everything, every gimmick, etc. They might have spliced into their neighbors cable line and can watch some fuzzy hunting shows on Saturday morning which offer up some products that might help them put some meat in the ice chest or horns on the garage wall. Most of them live in east Texas I believe.

Skinny

Comment

Wait so the deer blocks I bought aren’t going to bring in a big buck?

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                              Wait so the deer blocks I bought aren’t going to bring in a big buck?
                              Well if the label says "Trophy Buck Block" or "Monster Deer Block"
                              then of course it will...

Comment

Working...
                              X