No announcement yet.

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang my luck! Just had a bobcat here that wouldn't give me a shot opportunity.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Called it a night, big ones must be on a different pattern tonight. Guess i didnt hit the little one good enough for a blood trail my colorblind eyes could see.

Always next time.

Comment

Bad luck all around tonight seems like

Comment

Better luck next time!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry bout the bad luck wits end. I'm gonna try to make it to around 10:30 again. It's gotten pretty quiet.

Comment

I'm out. Had an owl visit for a little while. All in all, an ok night. Would have been nice to get the hog, but he's the only one I have showing up on cameras. Once I get him, I'll have to leave the house to hunt pigs. Lol

Comment

Looked around quite a bit this morning for that little pig with no luck. I think i hit it high. I bet my arrow wentbthrough the pig and hit a tree to break the blade.

Found out why my big pig group didnt come in. A lease member was up the creek and shot one of the big ones out of the group. Must have threw off their routine.

Oh well, next time. I need to find a betrer camera setup. Gopro stinks in low light, contour cam doesnt have 60fps, phon e is to difficult to get started.

Comment

Checked cameras today, he didn't come back last night. 2 coons did show up about 10 minutes after I got out of the stand....AGAIN! Got at least 3 new pigs on camera Thursday night at the stand behind the house. Getting ready to head down there shortly.

Comment

I got in my tripod about 20 minutes ago hopefully I don’t have to sit to long. It’s been a while since I’ve hunted here and I have no idea what’s comming in and at what time. We shall see. I’m going to play with a rage extreme tonight, not my usual style but going to hopefully give it a shot.

Comment

Good luck Muskles and BFT!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks DB and good luck BFT.

Comment

Whack sumthin boys

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Good luck. Im tuned in.

Comment

Wind is blowing in the best direction it can for this stand, but a little harder than I would like.

Comment

Herd of elephants coming....... nevermind, just an armadillo. Lol. He stayed in the woodline and didn't want to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X