Joe Biden: "You ain't black"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Biden: "You ain't black"

Biden: 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'

Joe Biden said he “shouldn’t have been such a wise guy” on Friday hours after he told a popular African American radio host that anyone struggling to decide whether to support him or President Donald Trump in the general election “ain’t black.”

Good ol' Joe stepping in it again.

He’s just paving the way for Hillary.

Watch....

Comment

Creepy uncle Joe's "deplorable" moment except he is insulting most of the people that would vote for him.

Comment

Someone will put him out of his misery in the next month or two. No way he is the nominee and they can’t just say “ Bye “

Comment

Imagine if Trump had said that. Would they impeach him?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Imagine if Trump had said that. Would they impeach him?
            They already did.

Comment

Oh no, friends. He is all in. He will nominate Kamala Harris as VP to show just how black he is. It will be like Napoleon Dynamite’s brother and his woman La’Fonda.

The internal burn of the dumpster fire will be more entertaining than any of the gasoline Trump pours on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

How in the hell do polls come back with this guy 8 points ahead of Trump? Do they just call congressmen and people with the last name Biden?

Comment

There is something seriously wrong with Biden. No politician in their right mind would tell a black person "you ain't black if you don't vote for me"

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    How in the hell do polls come back with this guy 8 points ahead of Trump? Do they just call congressmen and people with the last name Biden?
                    I think there is a inherent flaw in polling because conservatives aren't as likely to participate in polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                      A recent poll indicated that polls are wrong 100% of the time

Comment

I don't think it matters what he says unless he has more gaffes where it looks like he has lost his train of thought altogether. Otherwise, folks on the left will just ignore like we ignore so many of Trump's gaffes. The media will run interference for him all day long, too.

I wonder if it will be Biden running anyway. If the Dem party was totally sold on Biden, would he really be hunkered down in his own home? We are officially less than 6 months away from the 2020 election date and there are barely any ads being run. Factor in that he isn't having to spend any money on ads to win the Dem primary. It just doesn't make sense that they are not doing more stuff to make him look and seem presidential.

Comment

Man I don’t know if this will go away. Lead headline on cnn site. Now msnbc has it buried a ways down, but to be expected.
                          Trump team should have this combined with the “poor kids are just as smart as white kids” combined in a matter of days running on a national level nonstop until November (or he’s done). Whichever comes first.

Comment

I think around 1.25 million African Americans voted for Trump - what a slap in the face! I would think that there are also a lot of black Dems that may be anti-Trump but still really resent being talked down to like that by an old white bread doofus
                            Last edited by jerp; 05-22-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

hod your horses guys....the debates are not far off...

That will be Pay per View TV......Trump smoked Hillary...he will destroy Biden

Wait till trump brings up Hunter....Biden will flip his top

Comment

Working...
                              X