Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the state would go back to one entry per category and just make the entry fee a flat $10 to make up for any lost revenue that they would receive from allowing multiple entries. Probably an unpopular opinion, but just my 2 cents.

Comment

Put in for all of the E-Post card hunts available..and will be putting in for 6-7 paid app hunts. Didn't draw anything last year, and kind of expect the same.

Comment

Put me and the wife in for about 15 hunts... pronghorn at Rita Blanca and one of the private lands, exotic at garner, several antlerless spike hunts with possibility of exotics, a couple turkey and javelina. I put in for gun and archery either sex at the chap, mule deer at matador, archery exotic somewhere I can't remember.

Comment

Put in for 16 draws for a total of $61.61

Comment

I put in for gun deer either sex at mineral wells sp. Exotic at garner and rita blanca pronghorn

Comment

I wonder if it would increase your odds if you signed up with some hunters last year and this year you sign up with different hunters. Last year we got picked for two hunts.

Comment

90 bucks worth...

Comment

I'm in for all the August 1 hunts other than youth. That's $51.

Comment

Put in for my regular alligator, muley, and pronghorn. Threw in an archery whitetail and some of the postcard hunts. I'm always excited when looking at the hunts, but as soon as I finish paying I remember how I never get picked for anything.

Comment

Hoping to draw gator tags again, put in for gun deer either sex, and exotics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of gators at JD Murphee I worked there one time for a few months

Comment

I know where there is a bridge out there and when you look down there are atleast 20 alligators watching you. Its about 16 ft above the water

Comment

Does anybody know how long after the deadlines they draw and send results?

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                              Lots of gators at JD Murphee I worked there one time for a few months

The biggest shot when we were there was 10foot, my wife shot a 7, we had to stay in the main bayou since my boats too large to get over the levees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nickstone View Post
                                Does anybody know how long after the deadlines they draw and send results?
                                Usually next business day is what website says. If you click under FAQs I thought I remembered it taking a little longer before

Comment

Working...
                                X