No announcement yet.

Are we that stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our ancestors were also exposed to persuasive advertising and bought unnecessary shiny things. Look at what we spend on ozone generators, scentlock clothing,, tinks 69. "I heard my cousin nestor squirted a new stink juice he bought at Wal-Mart on a stump and a doudle drop tine came and smelled it" word of mouth is the best advertisement for these products

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

$70K diesel trucks......

Comment

Scent killers one of the first ones that came out, I tested the ph and it matched perfectly with common baking soda dissolved in water. Someone made a killin of that stuff. For years housewives have been putting a box of baking soda in their refrigerators to absorb odor. Yes we are.

Comment

Are we that stupid?

“A sucker is born every minute.”

Comment

Just remember some people actually bought the "Deer View Mirror" for their treestand. That says a lot about the marketing hype people will fall for. And look how many insist you need a large mechanical to kill deer. As hunters we are always hoping to find that one product that will make us a better more efficient hunters. When really we already have it; the brain between our ears.

Comment

It’s all about making it easy like everything else on planet earth nowadays. Don’t want figure out how whitetail move around your hunting area or study the land??? No problem we have this gadget that will bring them right to you. Don’t want to actually learn how to catch a fish??? No problem we have this magic lure that will actually make a fish pose for the Facebook selfie and fillet it’s self. It’s the guys that are only into hunting and fishing to be cool cause everyone is doing it, not wanting to put in the time it takes to actually try and learn how to read water or land.

Comment

Are we that stupid?

pretty much they know their audeance.

Comment

Mu guess is the looks like dirt attractant was probably created by some hard core poacher somewhere. So they could use in places where putting out corn is illegal....so I guess if you are a crook that one might make sense........

-john

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    $70K diesel trucks......

You had to bring that up too

Comment

I had a buddy we nick named "the ultimate sports consumer" just for this reason. He had money and bought everything that came out on these hunting and fishing shows. It was crazy. We had a lot of laughs at his expense.

Comment

Russian women looking for good conversation......

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          $70K diesel trucks......
                          Gotta be able to pull that $20K UTV
                          Last edited by deerplanter; 07-23-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Near as I can tell there is no limit on stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Believe it or not, there are millions of hunters that aren’t on tbh, think they know everything, every gimmick, etc. They might have spliced into their neighbors cable line and can watch some fuzzy hunting shows on Saturday morning which offer up some products that might help them put some meat in the ice chest or horns on the garage wall. Most of them live in east Texas I believe.

Skinny

Just need that new billion candlepower spotlight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a man that bought several bags of Big&J, only to find the deer preferred regular corn from the local Feed co-op. He wasn’t too happy. He did call their customer service and got a cap out of the deal though
                                Last edited by drbonner; 07-23-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X