Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
    Ragin' , you Sir, have excellent taste!
    Lol. Thats my dream woman right there. She's hot plus that accent!!! Woo, i need a fan!!!!

Comment

Classic, the accents are what drew me to my wife down here....anyways, back to the thread! I'll have some light gr broadheads to swap out here next week. Both 75 and 85gr heads. Moving back to 100gr and heavier arrows.

Comment

Classic, the accents are what drew me to my wife down here....anyways, back to the thread! I'll have some light gr broadheads to swap out here next week. Both 75 and 85gr heads. Moving back to 100gr and heavier arrows.
        What kind and does ur wife have a sister, cousin, hot bff etc?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          What kind and does ur wife have a sister, cousin, hot bff etc?!
          Lol

Comment

Lol.....I'm a "danged" Yankee (ain't leaving, ever), and my wife has a Southern accent. All her friends and sister's are married, so I'm zero help there. For heads to swap, I have

2 unopened packs of Slick Trick 85gr
            3 never shot 75gr Rocket Mini Blasters
            3 never shot 75gr Something or Another, they'll go with the Rockets

Looking for 100gr Slick Tricks, Magnus Stinger Buzzcuts or NAP Spitfires. 1 for 1 on the Slick Tricks, or my 6 for 3 on the mechanicals.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bluelund79; 05-11-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Lol.....I'm a "danged" Yankee (ain't leaving, ever), and my wife has a Southern accent. All her friends and sister's are married, so I'm zero help there. For heads to swap, I have

Looking for 100gr Slick Tricks, Magnus Stinger Buzzcuts or NAP Spitfires. 1 for 1 on the Slick Tricks, or my 6 for 3 on the mechanicals.
              ****. I thought we were talkin Brit accent!!!

Comment

Lol, no. Met enough of them while stationed overseas. The accents that got me were the Aussies.....now that accent will melt a froze over wasteland

Comment

For heads to swap, I have

I have a new unopened pack of 100grain Stinger Buzzcuts I can trade for your new 85grain Slick Tricks...if you are interested.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368308178.671780.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	24198937
                  Last edited by Bone Thug; 05-11-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Bone Thug, Id be down on a one package for one package on that. Pm inbound.

Comment

Bone Thug, Id be down on a one package for one package on that. Pm inbound.
                      PM returned.

Comment

Down to

1 NIP 85gr Slick Tricks

Looking for 100gr Slick Tricks or 100gr NAP Spitfires. Swap 1 pack for 1 pack on the nip Slick Tricks, or all 6 of the mechanicals for 3 Spitfires in same new shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Rhona Mitra. I'll even throw in a bowtech and a custom Bob Lee!!!!!
                          [ATTACH]491718[/ATTACH]
                          So......anything else?

Comment

Down to

1 NIP 85gr Slick Tricks

Looking for 100gr Slick Tricks or 100gr NAP Spitfires. Swap 1 pack for 1 pack on the nip Slick Tricks, or all 6 of the mechanicals for 3 Spitfires in same new shape.
                            I would like the mini blasters but I don't have anything to trade. Do you like $$$?

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                              So......anything else?
                              No im easy.

Comment

Pm sent Hammerdown. This thread is more awesome than the classifieds!

Comment

Working...
                                X