Emma Hojnacki Scholarship Applications open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emma Hojnacki Scholarship Applications open

Emma Hojnacki was a young lady who had a never ending smile and enthusiasm for life. Her contagious smile and love for everything outdoors
    including archery was remarkable to all who saw her. While she was just getting started in archery, she left a lasting impression.

Brazos County Archery Club is excited and proud to offer a $500 scholarship
    from the Emma Hojnacki Scholarship fund.

Applications close on February 15, so hurry!

Emma Hojnacki Memorial Scholarship Application

Please help me keep this to the top.

This is not a need based scholarship, but rather a competitive scholarship. Brazos County Archery Club is a 501(c)(3) non profit dedicated to outdoor education.

Emma’s father is a dear friend and this is a gracious offer to help someone in their education efforts. Loosing their child has devastated this family and this is part of the healing process. I encourage everyone to share this scholarship opportunity.

Comment

Btw, scholarship is not just for university studies. It can be for any post high school studies such as trade school or community college.

Comment

Yes - Tech school, community college, university - whatever you need.

Comment

Ooo

Comment

Can I send this out to the 4-H archery coaches?

Comment

Yes, please send it to everyone you know who loves archery.

Comment

I’ve sent it to the state 4-H office and my District office both email and face book pages. Hopefully they will pass it along. Also emailed to all my Rifle leaders in hopes that they will forward to the archery leaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

USA Archery will be sending it out soon. I'll post a copy of their press release.

For more information or to donate to the scholarship fund, please contact BrazosCountyArcheryClub@gmail.com or visit the web site: www.BrazosCountyArchery.com . Brazos County Archery Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to outdoor education, particularly archery. Donations are generally tax deductible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    USA Archery will be sending it out soon. I'll post a copy of their press release.

For more information or to donate to the scholarship fund, please contact BrazosCountyArcheryClub@gmail.com or visit the web site: www.BrazosCountyArchery.com . Brazos County Archery Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to outdoor education, particularly archery. Donations are generally tax deductible.
                    I will forward this out to the local area NASP schools in my area of the state if that is ok.....

Comment

Yes, of course it is ok to send out to everyone.

Comment

ttt

Comment

bump

Comment

Here's the direct link to the application and now there's a link to DONATE a tax deductible amount to the scholarship.

Emma Hojnacki Memorial Scholarship application and donation

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X