Deer Camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Camps

Been on our lease for 3 seasons but haven’t set up a camp. Place is 20 mins from the house so hasn’t been an issue but gonna work on setting it up this spring. Love having a camp and place to stay at the lease. That being said looking for camp ideas and couldn’t find the thread were people posted their camp pics
    Last edited by ateague11; 01-11-2018, 10:20 PM.

Deer Camps

Always like these threads, I’ll start!
    Last edited by Acameron52; 01-11-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

20 minutes from the house. The first thing, that is way to close to chores, honey do's, work all that jazz. Just kidding.

I would say a shipping container box for storage and such. Make you a porch off one side to get under and out of the north wind and rain. Put some rock down to stay out of the mud. Fire pit to cook with and sit around the fire. Electricity if ya really want to get fancy and its close.

Comment

I love these threads too. I am sure I have a better pic, but this is the most recent one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine. Nothing fancy but it keeps me amd my kids dry and relatively warm.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer camp is what I enjoyed the most as a child.

Comment

Always enjoy these threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                Deer camp is what I enjoyed the most as a child.

So true, I'm trying HARD to find that for my son. Hasn't been easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files
                  Last edited by blntrey3; 01-11-2018, 10:27 PM. Reason: wrong pic lol

Comment

[ATTACH]891968[/ATTACH]

Comment

These are my favorite threads. Wish I knew how to post a pic of ours. Hey blntrey3 I’m glad that was wrong pic where did those panels come from and $$?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        So true, I'm trying HARD to find that for my son. Hasn't been easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I hope it works out for y’all. I’m now 48 and I won’t ever forget the times at the lease with my dad. Was able to hunt that land for over 30 years, even got both of my brothers in law their first deer. Special place, special memories.

Comment

Here is ours

Comment

That last camp is hard to see. Great to mAke your camp fit into the natural greenery.

I love this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                              I hope it works out for y’all. I’m now 48 and I won’t ever forget the times at the lease with my dad. Was able to hunt that land for over 30 years, even got both of my brothers in law their first deer. Special place, special memories.
                              My son will be 5 in September and really want to get this set up so we can enjoy together

Comment

Working...
                              X