No announcement yet.

Prayers for Fishndude's family - daughter Ashley has been called home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for the family in this terrible time, if anything is needed please let us know we are here to help each other.

Comment

My deepest sympathies and prayers sent. May God bless and comfort you all during this difficult time.

Comment

Dear Lord Please lay your hands on Jeff and his family. Not a text I wanted to get at work this morning.

Comment

So sorry to hear. More prayers sent for all involved.

Comment

Jeff, brother......My heart is shattered to hear this. If you need ANYTHING, you find some way to let me know. I am close, able and more than willing. Sending up more payers for you and your family. Hang in there bud!

(682) 556-2162
            Scot

Comment

Oh man. Very sorry for your family's loss. Stay strong for each other. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent up for strength and comfort.

Comment

Jeff, I am heartbroken. I pray for God's comfort, strength and peace for you, Lyn, and the rest of your family. I'm so sorry, brother.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family Jeff in this difficult time. So sorry for your loss and don't be afraid to lean on any of your TBH brothers or sisters shoulders.

Comment

I can't imagine the feeling. Prayers for the family for their loss.

Comment

Just now seeing this and I am utterly stunned and in shock...praying for you Jeff and your family...

Comment

In all, God is still sovereign. Until we stand next to her by the side of Christ we will never be able to understand why these type of things happen. While we continue to live on this troubled earth, our only hope is to look to Him in faith of His plan in all that happens.

Jeff, I can't imagine what you feel. Know that we are family and please dont hesitate to ask for anything. Love you brother.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family Jeff.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for comfort and strength.

Comment

Working...
                                X