No announcement yet.

It Has Begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is exactly why God did not give me daughters.

Comment

NOW is the time to start flashing the rusty, dull serrated knife around. A few old blood stains don't hurt either.
      Tell him you have just been released from probation and don't mind going back...you made some good friends while on the inside. TELL HIM!

Oh...and your bank account will go empty real fast when prepping for prom. Mom's just think they gotta have the most expensive ______ (fill in the blank)

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
        This was how my daughter was sent off to prom:

[ATTACH]896970[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896971[/ATTACH]
        ol boy in the second pic looks like he needs to change his pants lol

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
          This is exactly why God did not give me daughters.
          Me too! I knew when my Goddaughter showed up at me brother's wedding with some punk that she was a head taller than wearing a baseball cap cocked sideways that God knew what was best for me! I just have to try to teach my boys how to figure out if the girl's dad is a true nut job or just mess in' with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
            Me too! I knew when my Goddaughter showed up at me brother's wedding with some punk that she was a head taller than wearing a baseball cap cocked sideways that God knew what was best for me! I just have to try to teach my boys how to figure out if the girl's dad is a true nut job or just mess in' with him!
            My rule was going to be simple.

I get to go out on a date with him.......BEFORE.......he gets to go out on a date with you.

And we would go shooting.

Comment

best read of the day.lol

Comment

Glad I have a son. I only have to worry about one little ******. You have to worry about all of them!

Comment

Good luck. You are alert and present. That’s better than the a good % of Fathers these days. I commend your effort. Strong.

Comment

Raised 2 daughters also, hardest thing I have ever done. Best part now is 3 grandsons, and a grand daughter.

Comment

Naw

Originally posted by SnJGuin View Post
                      Its like whack-a-mole these days. They just keep showing up!
                      It was the same in the 80’s. Raised 2 beautiful daughters around then. Still remember holding one really persistent male dirtbag by the throat while pulling his butt out of a truck with my wife saying “ let go, he is a minor “! Can’t do that now but it sure worked on him!!!

Good luck buddy!
                      Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 02-15-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X