Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the penalty should be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
    The same race baiting pimp lawyer, who lied to the media about the boy getting choked, after his mom was body slammed by FWPD...

The same lawyer who lied to the media, about the lady being raped by a Trooper... till the body cam was released, proving him wrong. He also released personal info on TWO troopers, with the same names, resulting in threats to both troopers.

It’s ironic, he was the family attorney, before the man had been removed from the scene... his mother was still in St. Lucia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey All! I will say, I have not read the arrest warrant affidavit on this incident. Why, you might ask, as I am sure most people have done so. Well, I ain't getting paid to read it and Lord knows I've written more affidavits in 30-years of policing than I care to say.

With this said, I am sure that there is a lot more to this incident than was written into an affidavit. The affidavit needs only to establish probable cause, and not belief beyond a reasonable doubt. So, I doubt if all the information is out yet for public opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by xtrm-hunter View Post
        If it’s exactly as being reported than she should serve time in jail. Even if it had been her apartment what threat was he being to her at that moment.

Comment

We have way too many attorneys on the green screen....

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            Don't we find it strange that these people would not go to the police immediately and tell them what theu heard or seen, but instead, a day or so later, go the the attorney?

You don’t know when they went to the cops. Detectives canvas the scene the same day or the next for witnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
              You don’t know when they went to the cops. Detectives canvas the scene the same day or the next for witnesses.

No, really....Yeah, I know how it's suppose to work, after being a detective for more than 20-years. But then, I probably should not believe everything I hear, like, the witnesses did not contact the police, but the attorney.

Comment

What do you think the penalty should be?

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                No, really....Yeah, I know how it's suppose to work, after being a detective for more than 20-years. But then, I probably should not believe everything I hear, like, the witnesses did not contact the police, but the attorney.

Not saying I believe it, just saying what info is out there.

Strange is a man that is dead after a fatal *mistake.

Don’t make sense.

Comment

Well, this is new>>>http://www.fox4news.com/news/search-...eadly-shooting

Marijuana was found in the victim's apartment. I don't think this really pertains to the incident and I hope that it doesn't matter at all.
                  Last edited by Bowdark; 09-13-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Sooooo..... he was mellow as hell when he was shot?[emoji848]

Comment

Sooooo..... he was mellow as hell when he was shot?[emoji848]
                      Well that explains it all then........case closed........she's free to go.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        But you are cherry picking words. The law says she knew it was her apartment in order to justify force. No wait... it says knew “or had reason to believe”.

So here is your scenario. You are walking across the Walmart parking lot to watch a guy skin a deer. About halfway across the lot a guy approaches you with a handgun and says he is going to kill you. You pull your legally carried handgun and kill him to save your life. Oops!! Sorry but you committed Murder. Why? Well it turns out that the guy did not have a handgun after all. All he had was a disabled airsoft toy. You killed a man that was no threat.

Or do you want us to go by that part if the law that says, has a reason to believe.
                        I think that if i believed the deer in question was 272" i could get off on the basis of justifiable homicide.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                          Well that explains it all then........case closed........she's free to go.

Bet your tune would change if it was Willie Nelson. [emoji6]

🤣[emoji23]

Comment

Bet your tune would change if it was Willie Nelson. [emoji6]

🤣[emoji23]
                            Au contraire........screw Willie "Beto" Nelson

Comment

I have glanced over a few articles and I have seen where there is a story that the two were in a relationship or recent past possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I have glanced over a few articles and I have seen where there is a story that the two were in a relationship or recent past possibly?
                                That was the first fake news about a day after the shooting, complete with bogus photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X