No announcement yet.

Backyard Shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy a nice used one from someone that needs or wants to get rid of it and have it moved if you have time to look. You'll save some cash I've bought 2 off of here

Think I have $550-600 in this one

And $950 in this one

Definitely save cash for those sizes search Craigslist they pop up
    Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 04-09-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Im glad you posted this! I am in the similar situation and been looking at the same company. I talked to them last week about getting a 10x20 built. We plan to add a 6 foot roll up door on one end 8 foot "porch" roof along the side. I think there prices are decent and i havent found a lot of bad reviews on them.

I would definately have one moved in if i could but it needs to be built on site. Hopefully someone has some personal experience with this company or recomindation for another.

Comment

Don't use these idiots.

They will cut every corner they can.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

10-4

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
          If you have room, get one bigger than you think you need. Mine, 12x18 was here when I purchased the house.
          Yes Sir! Unless your yard is too small or you don't want to block a view? Build the biggest shed you can afford. You will not regret it. If you can afford it? Build a metal building with a concrete floor and have it well above grade.
          Last edited by texaspacker; 04-09-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            www.megastoragesheds.com

Very good craftsmanship and they build right on your property. I looked around at everyone and settled on them and I'm glad that I did.
            Hows there price point comparitively?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
              Looking at getting a building/shed put in our back yard. Nothing fancy. I've found affordablewoodsheds.com out of Houston. The are pretty reasonable. Does anyone else have any recommendations for a turnkey style job like they offer?
              He built a shed for me. Same deal, I'm in residential with a 4 foot gate so I was limited in what I could move there. He came in the morning and unloaded the materials and built it that day. I painted it and it still looks great after 1.5 years. I would use him again.

Comment

anybody else open this looking for a pic of about 70" of antler on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Hows there price point comparitively?
                  they are more expensive than affordable sheds.

Comment

I think I've narrowed it down to a 12 X 20 from affordable sheds out of La Porte. I orignally wanted a 12 X 16, but think I'm going to go for the extra 4ft and 8ft walls.

I can get a 12 x 20, 8ft walls, ramp, window, and roll up door. All built in 1 days for $3175.

Comment

Working...
                    X