No announcement yet.

Open Carry - will you show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always concealed no need to make yourself a target more than you already are being a white american

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
        I am offering a $10 reward to the first person that posts a legitimate link to a news story in the past 24 months that shows a civilian in an open carry state was targeted (shot, stabbed, assaulted or robbed) by a criminal simply because they were openly carrying. Use the Google machine to make yourself $10.

First verifiable and functional link posted wins. Remember to read the articles for specific details. A person with a CHL who is involved in a shooting doesn't automatically count. A person who got shot with their own gun may or may not count depending on the circumstances (must be open carry, not domestic or in their living room).

I want a story about a openly carried gun being ripped from its holster ($5 bonus) or a civilian being singled out by the bad guy. Google is your friend and good luck. Don't be discouraged if you are not first. I expect there will be hundreds of cases, so someone will post up almost immediately. I may extend the number of rewards, so post up as many cases as you can find (hundreds must be out there)!
        My cousin is a police officer in New Mexico where they have constitutional open carry and I asked him if he has ever experienced a problem with someone openly carrying a pistol or if people grab your gun out of your holster. He said that it doesnt happen and has never investigated of heard of that happening...He did say that he is concerned about the concealed guns he cant see not the open carry....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by limbbender View Post
            Concealed.Bad guy comes in and starts shooting a group of people he would probably shoot the ones he could see were obviously armed first.

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
            always concealed no need to make yourself a target more than you already are being a white american

Good grief. Would you guys give stupid comments like this a rest?

That just doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Good grief. Would you guys give stupid comments like this a rest?

That just doesn't happen.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

That could could have easily concealed 3 to 4 more guns. That's the lack of trying that is keeping this country behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
                  Thats what happens when you eat zebra meat

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                    Thats what happens when you eat zebra meat

I reckon so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      I reckon so.
                      My eyes are burning Bro!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        My eyes are burning Bro!!!!

Yeah that was awful. Back to the "let's boycott Gullo thread". I can't keep up!!!!

Comment

I'll concealed carry my .45 with a whole different attitude now that I don't have to worry about accidental display

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post
                            I'll concealed carry my .45 with a whole different attitude now that I don't have to worry about accidental display

For the love of God, please make it stop!

For the 10 billionth time, accidental exposure of your CC weapon has NEVER been illegal!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              For the love of God, please make it stop!

For the 10 billionth time, accidental exposure of your CC weapon has NEVER been illegal!

I literally chuckled when I read this. Lol

Comment

should be interesting. Im just wondering about how that works with LEO asking for CHL license. Random checks? uh oh...no profiling? Praying for all LEOs.

Comment

Working...
                                X