chris brackett is having a bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Career, Fool !!

You don't put on your Facebook page you are a follower of Jesus and talk to your camera man like that. The two don't go together at all.......

RD

Comment

Any company that works with this fine human being will not get any of my money going forward. Shooting a deer in the *** and fist pumping while it is on the ground suffering? It takes an evil heart to be proud of that. I just saw the camera guy video and I am equally disgusted, it seemed like his temper tantrum was over heavy breathing, citing the guy 'is not fat anymore' at the end. This guy must have very low self esteem to get pleasure out of trying to make another feel like a POS. Seems just like a school bully and needs his *** kicked a few times.

Comment

What is up with the "Killer" shirt? Do other hunters actually wear that?

Comment

What an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
            apparently Mr. Brackett values his reputation.

I wonder if the DA prosecuting the poaching case will allow the video if it was shared or kept illegally? I would think that if the video helps convict, it will likely be allowed and this C/D order is just chest thumping.

Comment

That cease and desist letter is poorly written. If the guy that wrote it actually went to law school, he needs to go back. "Money damages"? Lol. Looks like Mr. Bracket tried to save some cash and wrote that himself. Very limited vocabulary.

The poaching video was despicable. He needs to have his license revoked and take an ethics class while his lawyer takes grammar class.

The one of him venting at the camera man doesn't bother me too much. Most of us have a boss that has talked much worse than that. And many of us talk worse to our friends. People need to trade their panties in and quit crying about how their feelings are hurt. We're men playing a mans sport, it can get ugly sometimes.

But all in all, he's a dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spotted this on one of the comments on FB.
                This guy has always ticked me off. No real hunter presents him/herself in that manner. At least none that i know.

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
                  That cease and desist letter is poorly written. If the guy that wrote it actually went to law school, he needs to go back. "Money damages"? Lol. Looks like Mr. Bracket tried to save some cash and wrote that himself. Very limited vocabulary.

The poaching video was despicable. He needs to have his license revoked and take an ethics class while his lawyer takes grammar class.

The one of him venting at the camera man doesn't bother me too much. Most of us have a boss that has talked much worse than that. And many of us talk worse to our friends. People need to trade their panties in and quit crying about how their feelings are hurt. We're men playing a mans sport, it can get ugly sometimes.

But all in all, he's a dumbass.

I agree with you 100%. Chris and that cameraman were likely buddies and talk that way to each other everyday...just because. Also, they have prolly spent hundreds of hours in the stand together and have that sort of f-u relationship. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

These are only the times we know about.......

Comment

I have spent some time around him on separate occasions, I have personally seen him cuss a camera man like a DOG! a camera man that was un-paid at that! huge ego, but I do think there is some good down deep in him, he is not all bad.

to the post up top about the boss... if any ever asked me in a professional setting if I was a Effing Ra-tard, me, or him would not have a job by the end of the day!!! no human deserves to be talked to like that. I have been around him enough to know that was not a couple buddies with an f u friendship.

Comment

The camera man did not say one word back to him. It did not seem like two friends getting into it. It was a one sided verbal beat down. I would not let a grown man yell at me like that without offering a counter that would likely end up in a deer blind brawl fighting style.

Comment

Dang! He was my favorite...

Comment

Ha, what a goober

People like that eventually get found out

Comment

Not only am I angry about the poaching, I'm angry about the video quality. The video of my 2nd grade Christmas play is better quality.

Comment

Far is the fall of the mighty.

Comment

Working...
                                X