Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defense nominee withdrawn over gun control comment

All I can say is good riddance.

Dean Winslow, a retired Air Force flight surgeon, had been stalled in committee since November after criticizing the legality of civilians owning assault rifles.

Bye.

Comment

“Assault weapons in the United States are not being used to kill ‘bad guys’ in self-defense or to provide for a ‘well-regulated militia’ but for entertainment, mass murder and domestic terrorism,” he wrote. “Is this really the intent of the Second Amendment?”

I can see how he could have derived this. However I disagree with the well-regulated milita part.

Comment

As commander of an Air Force hospital in Baghdad during the surge, I have seen what these weapons do to human beings,” he wrote. “The injuries are devastating.”

I guess he has never seen what a 44 mag hollow point or a 12 ga shotgun blast can do to a head or torso. tsk tsk

Comment

obama hold over...smh

When the us military cleared a residence in Iraq and Afganistan of weapons each home was allowed to keep one AK-47 and three mags of ammo. Gun free-zones kill a lot of people.

Comment

He’s weird, but them democrats would have loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Gun free-zones kill a lot of people.
              Thats not true , take Chicago for example. ....said no one ever.

Comment

Working...
              X