• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be there by the 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
      Has to be there by the 18th.
      I found out in another forum as of today all federal wildlife refuges are closed. Waited all year to get selected and now it looks like no hunting for us.

Comment

Yeah that's not good. I called them this morning and got a recording saying they were shut down.

Comment

Three years in a row without getting drawn. I have to change my luck somehow.

Comment

We got drawn the first year we entered and then 3 dry years and then again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Towboater View Post
              I found out in another forum as of today all federal wildlife refuges are closed. Waited all year to get selected and now it looks like no hunting for us.
              I heard this today that all hunts were cancelled! Due to gov't shut down. Y'all heard anything?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                I heard this today that all hunts were cancelled! Due to gov't shut down. Y'all heard anything?
                Even if the shut down ends???

Comment

You got the paper work that states you got drawn. Go anyway. No one there to see you

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                    You got the paper work that states you got drawn. Go anyway. No one there to see you
                    Kinda of true but all it takes is one game warden to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                      Warden actually does go out there during the hunt dates. Last year came back to my truck and Warden's business card was on my window. Just FYI.

Comment

I don't have the paper work that states I got drawn.....I signed mine and sent it back with the money to get stamp.....Permit is not valid without the stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
                          I don't have the paper work that states I got drawn.....I signed mine and sent it back with the money to get stamp.....Permit is not valid without the stamp.
                          I normally go to the office and pay there but this year since its closed going to mail it. My hunt date is in December so maybe theyll open back up soon.

Comment

are group got picked jan 2-5th we are goin to go ahead and send our money in hopefully they will open back up and let us hunt

Comment

Didn't even think about the shut down. I sent my money in with the hopes they open before my hunt. I guess we'll have to see what happens now.

Comment

Hunts are still on.....Just called and talked to a lady at LRGV....

Hopefully eveyone sent in there money. The dead line is tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X