No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found my first bottle of weller 12 today.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
      I tried the 18 for the first time last month and loved it. My son will be returning from Japan (USMC) in 3 days with several bottles for me!
      If he’s willing to add a Blantons red or black I’d pay you a markup for either

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        If he’s willing to add a Blantons red or black I’d pay you a markup for either

Sorry, Japan must be out of the Blantons allotment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
          Found my first bottle of weller 12 today.
          It’s good stufff. It dropped all over last week

Comment

Went to an awesome bar in Wilmington, NC and had a flight with Eagle Rare single barrel (bar pick), 1792 Full Proof and Stagg Jr Barrel Proof. Barkeep also gave me a couple other offerings of High West Prairie and Dickel BIB.

Stagg Jr was awesome!! 1792 was right in its heels and Dickel was the surprise.

High West didn’t do anything for me and surprisingly Eagle Rare was, meh...
            Last edited by Wyatt 545; 08-14-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Went to an awesome bar in Wilmington and had a flight with Stagg Jr, Eagle Rare single barrel (bar pick), and 1792 Full Proof and Stagg Jr Barrel Proof. Barkeep also gave me a couple other offerings of High West Prairie and Dickel BIB.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt 545 View Post
                Went to an awesome bar in Wilmington and had a flight with Stagg Jr, Eagle Rare single barrel (bar pick), and 1792 Full Proof and Stagg Jr Barrel Proof. Barkeep also gave me a couple other offerings of High West Prairie and Dickel BIB.

I cant say that im a fan of Eagle rare either. But Im not a weller fan either.

Ive been drinking Rabbit Hole lately. Its something different.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post

a guy I work with absolutely raves about Rabbit Hole -- I haven't been able to find it in Texas so far (he's from Lousiville)

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post

I got lambasted on a Facebook bourbon group for saying Eagle Rare only tasted good with Coke.

Comment

Yes it is !
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        I got lambasted on a Facebook bourbon group for saying Eagle Rare only tasted good with Coke.
                        Lol 😂😂

Comment

This one is pretty good.

Comment

Pretty good stuff from SC.

Comment

Refreshing

Comment

Impressive bottle and more impressive background sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X