No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread! I'm going to be buying my first family camper soon. Headed to the RV show in Dallas this weekend. Hopefully I can narrow down my list. It's almost more overwhelming then buying a truck!

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
      Great thread! I'm going to be buying my first family camper soon. Headed to the RV show in Dallas this weekend. Hopefully I can narrow down my list. It's almost more overwhelming then buying a truck!

I do hear you! We are just about ready to upgrade and actually started looking and deciding not two months after buying our current! It has taken us two years to decide on which to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have a Grand Design? We are about to pull the trigger on a GD Reflection 303RLS!!!

Comment

293res

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          Does anyone have a Grand Design? We are about to pull the trigger on a GD Reflection 303RLS!!!

Picked up a '14 293RES. Almost the same layout as the 303RLS. Good trailer and comfortable. Already had one of the bedroom slide motors go out, but it was easily replaced by me. Since it was bought used, I plan on doing any repairs because no warranty. Put Maxxis tires on it, keep them at max psi, and don't pull it faster than 70 mph and you'll do fine. Blowing a tire can do terrific damage to the underside.

Comment

Originally posted by twillgo View Post
            Picked up a '14 293RES. Almost the same layout as the 303RLS. Good trailer and comfortable. Already had one of the bedroom slide motors go out, but it was easily replaced by me. Since it was bought used, I plan on doing any repairs because no warranty. Put Maxxis tires on it, keep them at max psi, and don't pull it faster than 70 mph and you'll do fine. Blowing a tire can do terrific damage to the underside.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Thanks bud

Michael

Comment

2017 26RL Reflection here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1088.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	24555071

Name:	IMG_1090.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	24555072

Love it. We put 20kmiles on it the first year. It is only 30', we downsized from a 36' once the 3 boys were out on their own. Haven't had the (stock)tire issues a lot of folks are, but I attribute that to being a smaller unit.

Seeyadowntharoad,

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                2017 26RL Reflection here.

[ATTACH]926440[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]926441[/ATTACH]

Love it. We put 20kmiles on it the first year. It is only 30', we downsized from a 36' once the 3 boys were out on their own. Haven't had the (stock)tire issues a lot of folks are, but I attribute that to being a smaller unit.

Seeyadowntharoad,

That is awesome! Now this is just my opinion but, the factory E rated tires are a 65mph maximum. I see people doing 75-80 and that is just a recipe for disaster! I’m the guy that runs 60-63 and enjoys the ride and views.

Comment

Our Winnebago Fuse 23A on a diesel Ford Transit chassis. Have done a couple of weekend trips, but will be taking it to head out to Virginia for a week next month to visit daughter in college. At 24', it's been great to maneuver around in.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxStick View Post
                    Our Winnebago Fuse 23A on a diesel Ford Transit chassis. Have done a couple of weekend trips, but will be taking it to head out to Virginia for a week next month to visit daughter in college. At 24', it's been great to maneuver around in.

I have thought seriously about getting something very similar to yours. Enjoy your trip!

Comment

We just finished up a 42 day trip to Idaho with the Jayco. 6800 miles total.

Name:	Syl and Jayco tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	24555438

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post

[ATTACH]927227[/ATTACH]

It looks like y’all had an awesome trip!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post

[ATTACH]927227[/ATTACH]
                          Sweet Can't wait until I retire Kim and I are going to hit as many state parks as we can in every State we can. Towed it to Roan Maintain Tenn. Spent 12 days hiking and fishing.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Any of you guys ever rented your trailers out through RVshare or a similar site? Got a buddy at the gym that is doing it and making some good money. I’m kind of thinking about during the six months that mine isn’t at the deer lease. Sounds like a could easily make enough to make the payment, insurance and storage fee plus some.

Comment

We just signed the buyers agreement and put a deposit down on our new Grand Design Reflection 303RLS!!!

Comment

We just signed the buyers agreement and put a deposit down on our new Grand Design Reflection 303RLS!!!

Congrats! That’s awesome. Sadly mine hasn’t seen any use in a few months

Comment

Working...
                                X