No announcement yet.

Badlands Deal alert 50% off sitewide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up! Picked up quite a few things. What a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
      Whats up Corey! Merry Christmas!
      Hope all is good on your end.

Glad many are getting in on this deal. Badlands is some good stuff.
      Going good....hope you and yours had a great Christmas. Are you a resident of Texas now or still stuck up there in that god forsaken land of NY?

Comment

Thanks for the hookup! Just ordered a crew t-shirt and a vest. Like I need another vest.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
          Going good....hope you and yours had a great Christmas. Are you a resident of Texas now or still stuck up there in that god forsaken land of NY?
          Actually I just came back up to NY for the holidays to be with family.
          In the process of choosing builders and type of house we want to put on our land in Harper. Modular or Barndo. The wife loves how close we are to Fredricksburg. Soon full time Texas...Soon. Cannot wait. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Picked up a bino harness and rifle boot for my pack

Comment

Guess the Ascent pack is GONE. Its totally off the website, not even a “soldout.”

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                Guess the Ascent pack is GONE. Its totally off the website, not even a “soldout.”
                I put that one in my cart last night and waited till this morning to check out. Sold out over night. Darn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                  I put that one in my cart last night and waited till this morning to check out. Sold out over night. Darn it.
                  Yep, I drug my feet as well. Weird it’s no longer showing at all on the website, not even as ‘sold out’.

Comment

Anyone else have their order randomly cancelled? I just got a text my order was cancelled. Confirmed on the website. No warning, no clue how this happened. I had an ascent pack and bibs.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      Bibs, backpack and shipping $140. Not bad. I wanted a pair of pants and jacket but they were sold out in my size. Maybe next time.
                      What bibs are on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
                        What bibs are on sale?
                        Couldn't even tell you. My order was cancelled a few hours ago and now everything I ordered isn't even on their website. I'm pretty hot about it. That's never happened to me by any company before.

Comment

Couldn't even tell you. My order was cancelled a few hours ago and now everything I ordered isn't even on their website. I'm pretty hot about it. That's never happened to me by any company before.
                          Probably sold out before they could fullfill your order.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                            Picked up a bino harness and rifle boot for my pack
                            Make sure that rifle boot will free up your hands so you can help me drag a big ol mulie out of Lake Meredith next year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              Probably sold out before they could fullfill your order.
                              Per the timestamps on the thread, 4 other people purchased the same pack as me between my purchase and someone saying they were sold out. Plus, it says "sold out" when they sell out.

I'm sure you're right, but I'm really irritated at this. This was going to be what I was going to wear next weekend on my last hunt until 2020 season.

Edit: Good luck to the four people that bought their's after me. Going to be really ****** if y'all get yours!!

Comment

Per the timestamps on the thread, 4 other people purchased the same pack as me between my purchase and someone saying they were sold out. Plus, it says "sold out" when they sell out.

I'm sure you're right, but I'm really irritated at this. This was going to be what I was going to wear next weekend on my last hunt until 2020 season.

Edit: Good luck to the four people that bought their's after me. Going to be really ****** if y'all get yours!!
                                I did the same with a pair of pants they had. On sale and got 50% off. I was stoked, order canceled this afternoon. I sent them an email so we will see. On that note anyone on here used the ascend pants, pretty warm pants?

Comment

Working...
                                X