And the hits keep on rolling .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    You and momma have chit for luck this year.

Oh yeah it’s been a hell of a year .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      My insurance screwed me with my other 3/4 wreak . Car wreak was my sister-in-laws car . Her insurance covered it . This one is all on the kid . He admitted fault to both sheriff officers. My truck isn’t to bad . Nothing like my last truck .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Good deal I’m glad no one was hurt too bad. Hate to see what that young fella is gonna have to pay for insurance now!

Comment

Man that's been terrible with all the wrecks. Glad yall are OK once again. I nominate you for the first people to get Autonomous cars when they start rolling out. Next time if anything happens just blame it on the stupid on board computer

Comment

Long year for you bud. At least nobody was seriously hurt.

Comment

The ranch hand bumper earned its pay. Isn't this your first wreck?

Glad everyone is ok and no one was seriously hurt. But a mild concussion is nothing to ignore, take it easy and rest up.

Comment

Glad it wants worse than that. Truck can be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad your ok!

Comment

Glad your okay. Looks like the frame is bent. Total loss?

Comment

I wonder if that ranch hand bumper made the impact worse? It does not appear that the bumper allowed the crumple zones to absorb that g forces of the impact like the engineers at GM designed them to do. All that energy has to go somewhere.

Where all my tort lawyers be at? Y'all can get rich(er) from holding Ranchand responsible for something!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by GA Bowhunter; 08-05-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Glad you’re okay.

Comment

dang, if you did not have bad luck you would have no luck at all. Hope everything takes a turn for the good. Glad you are ok

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                          I wonder if that ranch hand bumper made the impact worse? It does not appear that the bumper allowed the crumple zones to absorb that g forces of the impact like the engineers at GM designed them to do. All that energy has to go somewhere.

Where all my tort lawyers be at? Y'all can get rich(er) from holding Ranchand responsible for something!
                          I will never put one on a vehicle again for this very reason. I had a similar accident, but not as bad (much lower speed). The rach hand made the damage worse.

Comment

Mmm...interesting

Comment

Keith, how are you feeling this morning. The next day after a wreck is the worst. Prayers sent for full recovery, holler if you need anything.

Comment

That energy did go somewhere, into the other person's Camaro.... When you are doing 55-60 mph and you hit a vehicle going 5-10mph, you give them all of your energy, not the other way around.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X