• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Read
    Great Deer
    Great Season
    Congrats Doc

Comment

Great write up Tuthdoc! Nobody tells a story like you do! Congrats on an AWESOME season!

Comment

Great writeup and buck John,congrats
        You have had one heck of a year,thats alot of antler on the ground,Congrats again

Comment

I love these stories! And Great buck.

Comment

I knew that Wednesday was going down soon, as he was living on borrowed time. You're too good at this game to let one of those stinkin ole pen raised deer get by you!

Thanks for taking us along John, you truly had a season of a lifetime with three phenomenal bucks. Your write-ups had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, thanks.

Comment

That was intense. GREAT write-up for another heck of a deer. Congrats on another trophy and thanks for taking the time to take us along for the ride.

Comment

Great buck and an excellent write up Doc! Congratulations on a dream season.

Comment

Great story! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Awesome write up.
                    Congrats

Comment

What can I say??? Awesome!

Comment

Most amazing thing is that I managed to get the whole hunt on one page. LOL Double L will be proud of me.

Yeah, Justin, it took a week to kill those "fair chase" bucks and 70 odd hunts to kill this tame one. LOL

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Very nice Doc. Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations, john, on another fine buck and a dream season. Wonderful write up as usual, thanks again for sharing your experiences with us.
                              Reading your story is a lesson in how to hunt. I always pick up valuable
                              tips reading your write ups.

Comment

Congrats again Doc! What a unforgetable season you have had!
                                Great writeup as usual. I know you had to have been frustrated, because I was getting frustrated just reading it!

Comment

Working...
                                X