No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand your point but the packages are not being delivered by UPS, FedEx or USPS. They believe the bomber is delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Besides their race I wonder if they have anything else in common.

This smells a whole lot like Ted Kaczynski.
      He's got an alibi.

Comment

Wow I don’t understand how people can do this to any one much less people you probably don’t even know it’s ashame some people are like this what a crazy world!

Comment

Sick people

Comment

We have it on all the TVs here at work. One of the locations is 6 miles from the office.

Comment

I read it as a lady in her 70s, another in her 80s and a teenage kid.

No clue, but it seems like this perp was at each site hand delivering the packages. Like others have said, there should be somebody that saw something.

Comment

I bet the bomber is associated with ANTIFA......

Comment

Crazy stuff. Snowflake capital of TX

Comment

I was downb in S Austin Friday doing the field work for an appraisal I am doing. Was only 3 blocks from the bombing on Galindo St that happend this morning. Sad for the victims, glad I was not near there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                      I went to 6th street one time. Never again. There were some weird arse people down there!
                      Can't tell if you're making a joke about the people who post this kind of thing whenever "Austin" comes up in this forum, or if you're seriously reflexively posting this on a thread about bombings.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                        I bet the bomber is associated with ANTIFA......
                        Probably a bigger chance of that than it actually being a hate crime.
                        Terrible deal all around though.

Comment

It's very sad. In today's world the mentally I'll criminal has more support and protection from a vast number of organizations (won't list them all out but your standard liberal ones are at the top of the list) than their victims. And it leaves the criminal justice system almost unable to do much. It can't be denied, it each year that passes the crimals are winning more. I don't care what kind of numbers are distributed to say differently. God help us.

Comment

It's hard to tell who's delivering what with Amazon contracting out people to deliver packages. I have seen all kinds of vehicles delivering stuff. I actually yelled at one of them delivering at my neighbors because I didn't know they were delivering a package, I just saw them with their package and thought they were stealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                              It's hard to tell who's delivering what with Amazon contracting out people to deliver packages. I have seen all kinds of vehicles delivering stuff. I actually yelled at one of them delivering at my neighbors because I didn't know they were delivering a package, I just saw them with their package and thought they were stealing it.
                              I agree, have been using Amazon for a lot of purchases lately and some of the vehicles that pull up to drop them off look pretty shady.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                                ^^This,

I had a woman in a minivan delivery my amazon packages last week. Not as easy to recognize when not all packages come out of a carrier truck with logos all over them.

Comment

Working...
                                X