No announcement yet.

Homemade apple pie shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my buddies makes this. Taste just like apple pie. But be careful it will sneak right up on ya

Comment

Bout to burn a pot

Comment

I made a batch of this last year for Mardi Gras. It's about time to crank out another batch!

Comment

Tried a new twist to it this weekend......................50/50 apple pie shine and cream soda........................

Comment

Ive had some that taste like apple pie but this recipe turned out more like liquored up apple cider.

What twist can you put in it to get that apple pie flavor?

It's drinkable for sure . Won't be wasted!!!!

Comment

Have a pot going now...

Comment

A friend turned me on to a new twist with this stuff......................Apple pie and cream soda, 50/50...........mmmmmm. Stuff is soooo smooth

Comment

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
                  Ive had some that taste like apple pie but this recipe turned out more like liquored up apple cider.

What twist can you put in it to get that apple pie flavor?

It's drinkable for sure . Won't be wasted!!!!
                  New batch with only 2 stix of cin.... Much better!!!

Comment

I must be doing something wrong or I'm just a light weight lol! Stuff has a kick to it fosho!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                      I must be doing something wrong or I'm just a light weight lol! Stuff has a kick to it fosho!
                      Lightweight! Lol... Seriously, it's smooth smooth but will sneak up on ya! Doesn't really taste like a strong drink to me. Just had a lady over and she took a big swig and kept asking for more. Great compliment for sure.

Comment

Has a nice kick to it. Wish it was cold out.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchbcs View Post
                          Lightweight! Lol... Seriously, it's smooth smooth but will sneak up on ya! Doesn't really taste like a strong drink to me. Just had a lady over and she took a big swig and kept asking for more. Great compliment for sure.
                          I think I must have mixed it wrong. I'm going to give it another try next week.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                            I think I must have mixed it wrong. I'm going to give it another try next week.
                            I see nothing wrong with adding less everclear... Make it to your liking. I have found out already it's too sweet to sip on much. It's a between beer swig around the fire.

Comment

I made this last weekend and it was so good!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I made 2 gallons last night. Only added 1& 1/3 bottles of ever clear. Still had a bit to it but was dang good.

Comment

Working...
                                X