No announcement yet.

Llano River Flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a video where a bridge in Kingsland collapsed. That's a lot of water!

Comment

Drove across that 2900 Bridge in Kingsland a lot the last 13 years. That's crazy. My buddies property is right near the bridge, water is close to coming in the house but his Dock and boat house are gone!

Comment

It is still raining hard between Llano and Kingsland. It has not let up even for a minute since about 3 am Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
          Drove across that 2900 Bridge in Kingsland a lot the last 13 years. That's crazy. My buddies property is right near the bridge, water is close to coming in the house but his Dock and boat house are gone!
          I have a friend that has a house down there too. His boat house is under water!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            Is it me or is there a wall of water headed down the Guadalupe right now?

[ATTACH]929177[/ATTACH]
            Folks downstream are getting warnings.
            Attached Files

Comment

KXAN just reported that LCRA is planning to open at least one floodgate on Lake Travis starting at 12:00. That basically means LCRA expects Travis to go above a manageable flood stage. Travis is rising right now at a rate of approximately 15" per hour. Risen 7 feet since midnight and 4.6 feet since 6:00 this morning. Unbelievable amount of water moving around.

Comment

Just a horrible situation! So many folks will have lost everything... High concentration of TBH family in this area either with homes, leases or both... Gonna be a while recovering from this!! Almost reminds me of our situation on the coast from Harvey last year... it's just happening at a much faster pace... sometimes in minutes instead of days!! Unbelievable what the natural world is capable of!!

I pray for safety and no loss of life as a result of this devastation!

Comment

Prayers for yall.....

Comment

This is incredibly tragic!

Comment

Structure fire in Kingsland that is inaccessible. Terrible situation.

Comment

Just got word from a neighbor that lake lbj is up between 8-10' in the sunrise beach/granite shoals area. Our boathouse is still there but our boat has been washed away. If anyone sees a 23' mastercraft floating by be sure and grab it for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                          KXAN just reported that LCRA is planning to open at least one floodgate on Lake Travis starting at 12:00. That basically means LCRA expects Travis to go above a manageable flood stage. Travis is rising right now at a rate of approximately 15" per hour. Risen 7 feet since midnight and 4.6 feet since 6:00 this morning. Unbelievable amount of water moving around.
                          I wish they had gotten ahead of it and let a bunch of water out of LBJ yesterday and last night.

Comment

Prayers sent up for all involved.

Rwc

Comment

Not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                                I wish they had gotten ahead of it and let a bunch of water out of LBJ yesterday and last night.
                                LCRA has a history of being a day late and dollar short.

Comment

Working...
                                X