No announcement yet.

Crowing chicken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let a crowing chicken "hender" you.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Never really been around a lot of chickens so I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of one that could crow, but I have seen a video of a turkey hen Gobbling or at least doing her best gobble. Guess it not out of the realm of possibility

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H71QFw4NYLM"]Claycomb Outdoors: Gobbling hen - 05/13/17 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ive had one or two thatve crowed. Theyre delicious.

Comment

Get that hen a rooster!

Comment

It's 2018...she's "identifying" as a rooster.

Comment

Crowing hen

Caitlin Henner.

Comment

The last thing you need is a LGBT activist Chicken running loose. SSS quick before it turns the whole flock.

Comment

So you have a transgender chicken???

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                    I've had chickens for a big part of my life. I've had one hen over the years that would crow.

I had an older gentleman that lived next to me at the time. He said it's bad luck to have a hen that would crow. Not sure about all that but I decided to fry her anyways just in case.

My dad's neighbor has had a hen that would crow as well.
                    At a minimum... sounds like it is back luck for the chicken...

Comment

I guess I need to find someone to pawn her off on. She's the only chicken we have left, and I'm not interested in getting more. The plan was to just let her live her life out here. She's a real good setter/mother.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

21'st century. all you have to do is identify as the opposite gender to be recognized. Its really sad that is already trickling down to poultry.

Comment

Working...
                        X