X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Stag is beautiful.
    Congrats!

Comment

I heard there is a possum that got thwacked in the woodshed also.....lol.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on that stag, he has some fat antlers for sure.....

Comment

Hunting is over and now we begin our sightseeing adventures. We drove down the coast to Dunedin to stay for a couple of days before heading in to Queenstown.

We are going to hit up a few pubs and restaurants while we are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
            Hunting is over and now we begin our sightseeing adventures. We drove down the coast to Dunedin to stay for a couple of days before heading in to Queenstown.

That brewery looked like your kinda spot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I heard there is a possum that got thwacked in the woodshed also.....lol.[emoji6]

People do that?

Comment

Congrats again! Enjoy the scenery and have a blast in Queenstown. Do a private wine tour if you get a chance, it’s worth it! There is a restaurant outside of town that does a cool tasting with some game meats served on wine barrel staves. Tons of great restaurants in town. Have fun!

Comment

Wow!!! Congrats on the awesome trophies!!!

Comment

New Zealand here we come

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    Congrats again! Enjoy the scenery and have a blast in Queenstown. Do a private wine tour if you get a chance, it’s worth it! There is a restaurant outside of town that does a cool tasting with some game meats served on wine barrel staves. Tons of great restaurants in town. Have fun!

Thanks. We have a private wine tour already booked and will check out that restaurant.

I appreciate all your recommendations, thanks Greg.

Comment

Thanks. We have a private wine tour already booked and will check out that restaurant

You are doing it right my friend! I fell in love with Pinot noir over there. Still get a case every quarter! Queenstown is just a fun place and really nice to walk around. I even wandered around the cemetery for an hour or two one afternoon to pass the time and pay respects. I am jealous as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        That brewery looked like your kinda spot!!!

They had some pretty good food. The scenery was a little, well interesting. Steampunk environment.

Comment

When I first saw this one I could not stop thinking about all the mass he had which placed him as my main target stag.

You got yourself a couple of great looking trophies! I will be targeting the same myself and can only hope to get such beautiful trophies on my trip.

My buddy from work recently just got his red stags and fallow back and got me pumped for my trip.

Thanks for sharing your hunt and please post some of the other activities from NZ. I’m still in the planning phase for my hunt next April-May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big congrats!! Those are amazing antlers!! Those stags must have huge neck strength...

Comment

We made it to Queenstown. Checked in and got situated we fixing to head out for a few drinks

Comment

Have fun in Queenstown! I really enjoyed walking around, grabbing drinks and finding new places to eat. Some of the most friendly people I have ever been around and super safe. Enjoy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X