No announcement yet.

My Mini Hunting Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about some more pics, ie, night time pic with it all lit up, a pic of the view from your porch, how close you park to it pic, etc...

Comment

Nice work SR.....I see your OCD planning abilities have worked out well for this project..

Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        How about some more pics, ie, night time pic with it all lit up, a pic of the view from your porch, how close you park to it pic, etc...

Here is how close I park to it. I will try and take some more pics next time I am out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Nice work SR.....I see your OCD planning abilities have worked out well for this project..

Looking good!
          Thanks Smart. Oddly enough... there are alot of things with this project that I had to just "let it go." Not after a few choice obscenities of course

Comment

Last edited by SwampRabbit; 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Looks like you are set.

Comment

So... the front porch is great for the first half of the day, but between about 2 and 6 pm, it gets direct sun. So today, between hunts, a back porch was added.

Comment

man this thing is awesome!! well done.

once you get it sealed, would it be expensive/difficult to build a screen door? would you still need the bug netting?

Comment

Originally posted by clcraft View Post
                      I have played this out in my head so many times. Thanks for putting a picture to my imagination. I play this game in my mind to see how efficient and low cost I can build hunting projects like this. So my wife will not fuss.
                      The truth is I find myself wanting to be a minimalist and see how little I can survive on.
                      I like it thanks for sharing.
                      Check out the "tiny house" movement. Folks who live full time in 200 sq ft. Wife and I considered it as a means to mortgage free living... but ultimately we weren't willing to compromise on enough things to make it cost effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhnter01 View Post
                        man this thing is awesome!! well done.

once you get it sealed, would it be expensive/difficult to build a screen door? would you still need the bug netting?
                        Since the main door has to swing out, I don't think a screen door is necessary. The only reason for the net is to keep the daddy long legs off of me when I sleep. After the first freeze, it is not needed.

Comment

I love this little place for some reason. Great build, use of space, practical, and budget friendly. I guess those are the reasons why.

Comment

Cool!

Looks like it's working for ya!
                            Nice Job!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                              I love this little place for some reason. Great build, use of space, practical, and budget friendly. I guess those are the reasons why.
                              So the plan is to repaint again this year. Going to paint it maroon

Comment

Are those concrete blocks sitting on dirt? Or do you have something firm underneath them? Like more concrete or gravel..

Comment

Working...
                                X