• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
        Thank you for all of the prayers! I am the "friend" my spirits are pretty high right now I'm just sore and ready to get back to normal. It's gonna be a long few weeks not being able to shoot but maybe I'll have Enuff time on hands to learn how to straighten wood arrows lol
        Happy to hear you are in good spirits! Good luck on your recovery.

Comment

Dang Heath...you are way too young for this stuff my friend. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you, Hunter and Jessica.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do or there is anything y'all need.
          Last edited by fletcherfor2; 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Heath, I just heard about this today. I have to admit I was in total shock....and embarrassed that I live so close and did not know. Brother, we have done tons of crazy stuff together growing up. If we could make it through that we can make it through this. As I said on Facebook. You can call me anytime anyway anywhere. I will be there!
            Casey

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
              Dang Heath...you are way too young for this stuff my friend. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you, Hunter and Jessica.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do or there is anything y'all need.
              Yessir I am but sickness knows no age. The oncologists are all in agreement that this coarse of chemo should take care of the cancer but only time will tell. I hope to see all again at one of the shoots this year dusty. And tell martha we all said hi

Comment

Originally posted by temple droptine View Post
                Heath, I just heard about this today. I have to admit I was in total shock....and embarrassed that I live so close and did not know. Brother, we have done tons of crazy stuff together growing up. If we could make it through that we can make it through this. As I said on Facebook. You can call me anytime anyway anywhere. I will be there!
                Casey
                I appreciate it bales. I didn't really broadcast what was going on for a while so I'm not surprised you just heard about it buddy. I know I got this. Heck I gotta have this man.

Comment

As I said any day, any time, any where. I am there! No questions asked.
                  KCA
                  We are in this together!
                  CB

Comment

Prayers sent to your friend and his family.

Comment

Continued prayers sent....

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Not sure how I've missed this, but prayers are on their way brother. Stay strong and know we're all here for you.

Comment

Just got signed in at Scott and white waiting to get called back for my first round of chemo. Wish me luck!

Comment

Heath, my prayers are with you. If you need anything, and I mean anything. I don't give a dang if it is a coke from Sonic at midnight. Call me, I work nights I'll get ya taken care of.
                              CB

Comment

Originally posted by temple droptine View Post
                                Heath, my prayers are with you. If you need anything, and I mean anything. I don't give a dang if it is a coke from Sonic at midnight. Call me, I work nights I'll get ya taken care of.
                                CB
                                Thanks bud ill keep that in mind lol... They got wifi here and I got my phone my laptop my tablet and four movies to keep me entertained today lol

Comment

Working...
                                X