Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!

Comment

Good stuff right there! Congrats on a nice hog & great moment!!

Comment

very cool congrats

Comment

That is awesome! Best video I have watched in awhile! Congrats Brooks!

Comment

That's what it is all about!! Great shot and video.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Awesome video Andy. You got a stone cold killer on your hands now! Well done to both of you!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  He has been bitten by the bug! We are going to South Texas in a couple of weeks and he will be on doe duty. The best part is that I told him that I would take him next year to shoot some exotic does or rams, but he is insistent that he wants to shoot a buck. After telling him how much they cost, he has decided that he is asking for "money to shoot a black buck or auodad ram" for Christmas and his Birthday and that he wants no toys or other presents, Ha!
                  Andy...…. How did that "doe duty" down in South Texas work out for Brooks? You know I know the answer, but where is that video????? That boy is going to cost you a fortune in deer. I am happy to oblige.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                    Andy...…. How did that "doe duty" down in South Texas work out for Brooks? You know I know the answer, but where is that video????? That boy is going to cost you a fortune in deer. I am happy to oblige.
                    I was wondering when he was going to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      I was wondering when he was going to post it.

Lol...patience! I’m going to try to post pics and stuff tonight. Been playing catch up. The video will probably be a little while. It is going to take some time with so many different clips.

I’m starting a hunting fund account for him!!! Screw a college fund [emoji12]

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Man that brought back so many memories. Stay real close to him and when he don't want to hunt because of girls make him go hunt.. Your a awesome Dad and congrats on a good hog. awesome video loved it!!

Comment

I think somebody had Mountain Dew with his donuts that morning! He’s all kinda jacked up!! Great stuff!!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

This really made my day...thank you. That boy is ruined now...ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X