Finally!!! East TX buck down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonesy11383 View Post
    He jump and run or what??? I’m missing married at first sight for this.
    Oh good gawd. My wife has that on right now lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy11383 View Post
      He jump and run or what??? I’m missing married at first sight for this.
      Is that better than 90 day fiance? I got on a YouTube wormhole with that one a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Is that better than 90 day fiance? I got on a YouTube wormhole with that one a few weeks back.
        They're both better than this thread so far.

Comment

Thread is getting hacked. Lol

Comment

This season is people from Texas so I’m assuming so or so I’ve been told. I was going to change the channel but y’all would see an LDP of me on the news.

Comment

Sorry Stratton didn’t mean to hack your thread. I’ll be quiet and wait for the bone pics.

Comment

If you were a friend of mine, I would kick you in the taint for pulling that teaser pic crap! [emoji51]

Comment

Serenity now !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    They're both better than this thread so far.
                    Gold digger and broke, desperate fat guys > Tease pictures of deer bone

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                      Serenity now !!!!!
                      Don’t you be complaining. I still haven’t seen a picture of that chicken.

Comment

I had little expectations this year with what we had on camera. My little spots around where we hunt usually holds some decent deer but this year we hardly had anything on camera. Come late September this guy showed up. Only a pic here and there through out the property. Once season got started I realized he was actually a shooter and would put my focus toward him. Fast forward to a week ago. I have 5 cameras in about a 40ac slot. I could not for the life of me pattern this guy!! All but 1 are cell camera. He only showed at night except for very few daylight pics. He went MIA for the last 4 days and then all of a sudden I get 2 pics of him, both this morning while in stand. One was about 200yds away and other was about 400yds away. After being soaked for the past few days I decided to take this evening off. Then it dawned on me!!! I know where he lives!!!!! I went and hung an extra step and raised my stand another 6’ at lunch today. I just had a great feelin he would show there. When I went in at lunch it ranked of a buck that’s been chasing. Through out the day I’ve been gettin pics of a doe here and there but no buck.... 4:30 rolls around. I get my gear and head in (scent free shower, spreay, whitest gear I have, etc etc) I roll in the stand and nock an arrow about 5sh.... 5:15 there’s the does. The Queen “B” sinces something is up and pushes the does away. As I watch the last one leave I figured it was over. 5min later I look behind me to the right and see horns making its way to me!! No way this is happening!!! I grab my bow and set my release and by this time he’s 12yds away. He stood dead in his tracks and looks right at me!!! Crap, it’s over! He then makes about 4 more steps and turns broad side behind a tree. NO WAY ITs HAPPENING!!! He walks out behind the tree and is at 8yds “I’m 30’ up now”. I anchor, pick a spot, and BAM!!! I watch the arrow fly low and instantly think this ain’t good!!! It hit him about 8” tight against the shoulder. I watch him dart off in the thick stuff and disappear. It’s raining, I hit low, I need a dog, what am I doing?!? All went through my head. I waited about 30min and figured I better pick up what trail I have with the rain. 1 speck of blood then 2-3-4 DEAD DEER!!! Didn’t run 40yds and piled up. This guy was the hardest buck I ever had to pattern and if it wasn’t for just a gut feeling and 2 pics this morning, I’d have been about 800yds away from where he was. This is not the spot I had the pics of him but just new he had to come here from the route he was taking. Thnks guys for the congrats!!! Now on to the next one for the year

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Deer! Congrats

Comment

Congrats on a great deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X