No announcement yet.

San Angelo area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since '99 the oldest bucks ever killed on our place out there were killed between the 1st,and 10th of December.The secondary rut I guess.Everyone of them were chasing,or tending a doe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen does chasing bucks between 11-1 and 11-20 north of SA since I have been hunting our there in 2013. For us, there has been zero rut activity on Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        I have seen does chasing bucks between 11-1 and 11-20 north of SA since I have been hunting our there in 2013. For us, there has been zero rut activity on Thanksgiving.
        Well that’s definitely a different take on the rut lol. What’s the world coming to...

Comment

November 15-25 has always been the best in my experience for rut activity. That’s about 12 years of hunting the area. But my favorite is the first week of October

Comment

I will be hunting the Vancourt area. I am getting excited seeing all of the Axis and Turkey. So far no " Holy Crap " white tail bucks, but there are a few with good potential.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              Well that’s definitely a different take on the rut lol. What’s the world coming to...
              I was surprised as well even though other people had told me the rut was a little earlier there.

Comment

Working...
              X