Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed for your boy.

Comment

Thanks for the updates. I'm still following. I have a Blue Lacy.

Comment

That's funny two days ago I gave my Lacy a deer foreleg with hair and hoof, (she's had plenty)this one I found in the deep freeze it was 2.5 years old. Ever since I gave it to her she's been throwing up after she eats her dinner. But we also just switched her dog food to a salmon based dog food. Not sure what is going on but she seems to be fine until right after dinner. Hope yours keeps getting better.
        Last edited by forest-hunter; 04-10-2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
          That's funny two days ago I gave my Lacy a deer foreleg with hair and hoof, (she's had plenty)this one I found in the deep freeze it was 2.5 years old. Ever since I gave it to her she's been throwing up after she eats her dinner. But we also just switched her dog food to a salmon based dog food. Not sure what is going on but she seems to be fine until right after dinner. Hope yours keeps getting better.
          Thanks. It's like he aged 5 years

Comment

Did they test him for Lymes?

Comment

the only time my girl was lethargic for a few days was after she was scratched by a coon. My lacy is still vomiting up her food she did just now, Must be the new dog food affecting mine. Hope yours gets better.

Comment

Do you recall if the Creatinine was elevated as well?

Comment

Originally posted by cnc_xt View Post
                  Do you recall if the Creatinine was elevated as well?
                  Yes the creatinine levels were elevated.

Comment

People....stop giving your dogs deer bones. They are like chicken bones. Bone splinters in a dogs stomach is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      People....stop giving your dogs deer bones. They are like chicken bones. Bone splinters in a dogs stomach is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Only if cooked. If they are uncooked bones they are good for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X