No announcement yet.

Bobcat Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool pics. Need to.look for some of mine and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by jmangrem View Post
      Not a game cam photo but it is a bobcat.
      Tabby cat - free to good home.

Comment

Awesome pic man!

Comment

Some of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These are just some bobcat pics..at the house.... One pic chasing a squirrel..another of momma catching a squirrel that morning and baby gets one at noon....
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow! I e always wanted to capture a pic of a bobcat catching something.

Comment

Originally posted by Deafishunter View Post
                Wow! I e always wanted to capture a pic of a bobcat catching something.
                I had to move to corn feeder tho.... They were so successful..we don't have many squirrels anymore....

Comment

Nothing spectacular for me just the occasional crossing picture. I do like this one which looks like a moma and cub.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's three consecutive pictures from my new lease. Turkey population control. The cat is still latched on in the last picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's my pic of a "tippy-toe" cat--

Comment

Bobcat

Back in April a buddy of mine found 4 kittens while cleaning out an old feed barn in far WTx. Pre-eyes opening. I snagged one, bottle feed her up and now she's 4 months old and being transitioned from our house to the ranch. She's incredibly athletic and agile. Not aggressive at all except when she's eating. Kiddo had one run in with her and got a little slap across the face. I've always taught my dogs to be cool while eating and he crawls all over them, but little miss kitty doesn't train like a dog. She does whatever the heck she wants to do. Between that and my wife one day saying "That's it, she's done. We've got a counter-surfer", kitty is headed to the ranch...She can vert 3' and make it look easy.
                        My hope is to make one heck of a mouser and barn bobcat out of her.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Now that is cool! I have a cat that is half serval and I thought that was cool... bobcat is much more awesome!

Comment

A couple of pics

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome photo's

Comment

This one was on my wife's camera last night. Looks like he was posing for the picture. Yes, she bought a WGI, lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X