No announcement yet.

Tramp Stamp Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. Glad things are on the up! Continued prayers.
    Call Disney, you may be able to get preferred arrangements while you are there.
    Have fun and safe travels.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
      I’m home with NO leg pain! Staying doped up on Percocet. I have to wear a back brace to keep compression on my wound. Just incision and back muscle pain. Good news is the only restrictions I have are no bending or twisting, lifting over 10 lbs. I’m allowed to go fishing and fly on an airplane for Thomas and my trip to Disney next month. No pool or lake time for 6 weeks but it’s worth it so far!

Following Doctors orders to a T so far. May go back to work next week but I’m not sure about driving just yet. Taking it day by day.

Thank you GS for all the words of encouragement, love, and prayers! Y’all are the best..

Best thing is when I got back to my room post recovery, I had my nurse who had been giving me a hard time in there.... when I saw him I started hollering that couldn’t feel my legs... I was freaking out!! Then I started laughing saying I got him. Haha we laughed it off but the look on his face was PRICELESS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This is great to read, I am in the similar situation. My leg pain just started a month ago. Reading this makes me feel better about it though. Glad everything worked out and you are home. Thank you for posting.

BTW that was messed up messing with the nurse like that. LOL

Comment

Good news Stephanie, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Comment

atta boy girl!! You don't know it, but you are another one of my TBH heroes! After getting to spend time with you at Bownanza this last year and witness first hand your wonderful sense of humor, your insatiable smile and attitude of positiveness, this little setback won't be a bump on a gnat's butt for you!! Hang in there and keep on smilin'!! You got this!

Lord we lift up our sister Stephanie to you for healing and comfort. Give her strength and wisdom as she recovers from her surgery. Bathe her in Your Grace and comfort and give her wisdom to do the right things at the right time to facilitate a full recovery for her injury. Guide her and direct her path Lord we ask in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Day 1. I have a long ways to go....

Comment

Prayers up girl.

Go nannyslayer

Comment

Prayers up, one step at a time.

Comment

Get your azz up [emoji23] . Hope you're day is good.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just like eatin' an elephant... one bite at a time girl!! You GOT this!!

Comment

How we doin' on those steps?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                        I’m home with NO leg pain! Staying doped up on Percocet. I have to wear a back brace to keep compression on my wound. Just incision and back muscle pain. Good news is the only restrictions I have are no bending or twisting, lifting over 10 lbs. I’m allowed to go fishing and fly on an airplane for Thomas and my trip to Disney next month. No pool or lake time for 6 weeks but it’s worth it so far!

Following Doctors orders to a T so far. May go back to work next week but I’m not sure about driving just yet. Taking it day by day.

Thank you GS for all the words of encouragement, love, and prayers! Y’all are the best..

Best thing is when I got back to my room post recovery, I had my nurse who had been giving me a hard time in there.... when I saw him I started hollering that couldn’t feel my legs... I was freaking out!! Then I started laughing saying I got him. Haha we laughed it off but the look on his face was PRICELESS.

Love that sense of humor!

Keep following doctor's orders and finding humor in daily challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Love that sense of humor!

Keep following doctor's orders and finding humor in daily challenges.
                          The woman ain’t right

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                            How we doin' on those steps?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Better than expected but not as good as I should be.

Less pain and more mobility today, so far.

Thank you for your help, by the way. I don’t care what you say. Haha.
                            Mike too. You gents are true lifesavers. Truth be told.

Comment

Harder than it looks.

Comment

Progress, good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X