Michelle Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    I'm not a fan but she has a JD from Harvard.
    You mean she/he has a diversity degree. I seriously doubt if she/he would have gotten in to Harvard if she/he wasn’t the right race.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      It's gonna be a landslide with the gaggle of clowns to choose from now if the election was tomorrow...again, if gabbard can continue on her path she might pose somewhat of a worrisome threat. She seems to be the only one with some genuine character not playing to the far side of the base & could draw in the middle left. The gal is no slouch.
      I agree. Gabbard is the most sane of them all. She could easily qualify as a RINO in the other party.

Comment

There are claims also that Mike was told to give up its law license or stand charges for Ins. fraud in 93. Most of the fact checking sources all dispute this.
        Much of their history is blurry and protected with alternate facts. Yup...alternate facts. Guess they don't keep good records in Kenya

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          You forget about that whole idiotic, failure of a school lunch program
          Heck, I still remember when President Reagan declared "ketchup" a vegetable on the school lunch menu's nationally in the 80's! The goofy left went full psychotic. That did not matter much nor did this over zealous healthy all organic menu non-sense a few years ago. History repeats itself!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            I'm not a fan but she has a JD from Harvard.

She is more educated than Trump.

That aside let's watch the circus
            Education does not mean anything, I work with a bunch of attorneys and there is a bunch of book smart but no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Rush was speculating on that yesterday.
              Would you or anyone in your household vote for her?
              Why or why not?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                Why or why not?
                Just when I thought your dumb *** moved on to some liberal site...

Comment

Educated people are some of the dumbest I have dealt with.

Far left, far right, both seem to want civil war. Let's just get it done already before I am to old to party. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Education does not mean anything, I work with a bunch of attorneys and there is a bunch of book smart but no common sense.
                    Well said sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      For TF that was a serious question. For the rest of the folks it would have been an attempt at humorous sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Why or why not?
                        Nope. That's why they live in my house However, I am a fan of Condoleezza Rice and would vote for her because I believe her to be more intelligent, a strong 2nd Amendment supporter, Republican (even if classified as moderate) and she doesn't have a Johnson....just comparing apples to apples as African American Women. Or perhaps apples to Adams apples...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          What good would it do him to go to a site where everyone else is just as miserable as he is?

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                            Nope. That's why they live in my house However, I am a fan of Condoleezza Rice and would vote for her because I believe her to be more intelligent, a strong 2nd Amendment supporter, Republican (even if classified as moderate) and she doesn't have a Johnson....just comparing apples to apples as African American Women. Or perhaps apples to Adams apples...
                            I'd vote for a Condi Rice / Candace Owens ticket every day and twice on Sunday.

And the lefties would still call me racist.

Comment

She is a pretty good dancer.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                                She is a pretty good dancer.
                                Mike be packin

Comment

Working...
                                X