My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Lord Jesus we know your are our Advocate with the Father, and You have promised us that whatever we ask in Your name You will grant it in the Will of the Father. Lord we ask for strength, wisdom, and a strong presence for our brother Jay as he speaks TRUTH in the discussions today in our State's capitol. Soften the hearts of those who will hear him, and give this body of State leaders, Community leaders, citizens and professionals much wisdom and discernment that brings about an end to such evil. Lord we know that only You can defeat evil and we pray for the day that You are welcomed back into our schools and are able to openly bless them as You once did. Lord I personally ask You to close the mouths of those who would support evil and denial of Your power to fix this and heal our land. Lord I pray for an awakening across our land that brings our nation back to You. I pray it begins with our Brother Jay's testimony of his experiences and what he has witnessed through You. Give in Strength. Give him the right words, and give him the powerful delivery of an earthly father who loves his son. We lift up all these who have been affected by this evil that came down on this community. We lift them up and petition You Lord God through the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

God speed Jay!!
    Thank you Slick. Your prayers have helped more than you know. Amen.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Prayers continue for your son and all those affected by this horrible tragedy. God is Good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        You can't keep this young man down.
        He'd have his boots on if the FBI hadn't taken them into evidence.

Hoggslayer
        He took the term "Cowboy Up" and ran with it. Awesome to see him up and moving around.

I've been invited to go to Austin tommorow for a Round table discussion with Govenor Abbot. I've asked my pastor to accompany me. Praying I can hold it together long enough to get my point across. Good night and thanks for all the prayers.

Hoggslayer
        Praying everything goes well. Holler if you need anything while in Austin.

Comment

Prayers for you guys.

Comment

Just seeing this, wow! Prayers for Clay and all involved, the hospital pic with the straw on is EPIC! I was a HS principal for 19 years, your son and everyone at Santa Fe HS lived my worst nightmare as a principal and the murder victims families are living my worst nightmare as a parent. I hope you were able to attend the round table and I would love to hear how it went. I've been praying for y'all but didn't know who you were, will continue.

Comment

Prays for Clay's complete recovery both inside and out. He will be an inspiration to those he encounters.

Comment

Glad to hear of all the progress your son has made!

Comment

Yesterday was a long day. Clay got to come home and round 2 of the healing can begin. The round table went pretty good until the media came to start quoting everyone wrong. I know of a couple of news reports that are a little off from what was really said but I'm sure we all saw that coming. When we got to the capital we stopped off at the bathroom before going into the governor's office. While standing there taking care of business, my phone rang. I almost didnt answer it because it was a unknow number, but I figured I better given recent events. Turns out it was from the commander of the international space station calling from the international space station. He called to say a prayer for Clay and his friends. WOW, space prayers. Then after it was all said and done the governor treated everyone to snacks at Buc ee's on the ride back home. WOW, beaver nuggets. I'm exhausted and ready to go back to work so that I can take a break. My God is a awsome God.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Glad to hear he was able to come home! Prayers up for ya'll and all those that have been affected. Hope things keep going the right way for your boy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday was a long day. Clay got to come home and round 2 of the healing can begin. The round table went pretty good until the media came to start quoting everyone wrong. I know of a couple of news reports that are a little off from what was really said but I'm sure we all saw that coming. When we got to the capital we stopped off at the bathroom before going into the governor's office. While standing there taking care of business, my phone rang. I almost didnt answer it because it was a unknow number, but I figured I better given recent events. Turns out it was from the commander of the international space station calling from the international space station. He called to say a prayer for Clay and his friends. WOW, space prayers. Then after it was all said and done the governor treated everyone to snacks at Buc ee's on the ride back home. WOW, beaver nuggets. I'm exhausted and ready to go back to work so that I can take a break. My God is a awsome God.

Hoggslayer
                      Amen! Prayers continue

Comment

Hoggslayer
                        Fabulous! Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Hoggslayer

Thats great!! Hopefully something positive will come from the round table.

Comment

Praise God for Clay's continued progress and for getting to come home!
                            What a great report on the Round Table... I hope and pray that one day folks will wake up and reject the media's bias. Sure glad we here on the green screen have the inside scoop on what's going on! Thank you Jay for doing Texas and your community proud!
                            How cool it is to have genuine prayers for you guys from " out of this world"!!
                            We will continue to pray for Clay, his classmates, and the whole community as you all continue to recover and adjust to the new normal.
                            God Bless you all.

Comment

Thank God Clay is home. Have a great weekend. More prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X