No announcement yet.

Best floor mats for new truck...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a vinyl floor liner and rubber mats that came stock with my 2017 Chevy 1500. I was already looking at floor mats from the brands mentioned, but then when I saw the factory ones that I liked, I just told them to keep em in there!

Comment

Everyone always says weathertech so thats what i chose on my first truck, thought they were great until i got my first set of husky liners. Really opens your eyes to how poor of a fit the weathertechs actually have. I do not recommended weathertech.

Comment

Husky X-Act all the way. They are more rubbery and don't roll like the Weather tech eventually will.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
          Just compared pricing. The Husky exact contour are $100 more ($300) for full front and back coverage and the WeatherTech for same coverage is $214.00...
          Got mine on amazon for super duty almost same price. Bought weather tech for my dads new truck. So bad I sent them back. New ones even worse. Third set he's just living with but they are horrible. The universal junk at Walmart is honestly better imho.
          Husky- softer, better fit, CLEATS on bottom to keep them from blowing out when you open door.

Comparing xact contours to weather tech is not even close regardless of price ( which wasn't part of question) absolutely no way anyone would pick weather tech over husky actually comparing them. No way

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Husky exact contour

&@$% weather tech they are absolute garbage now. Used to be awesome
            Haven't used the Huskies, but the last set of Weathertechs I bought didn't fit worth a hoot. They got sent back. However, every other set of Weathertechs I've ever bought were awesome. Wife has them in her '14 Silverado and they fit great.

Comment

X2 on Husky. Been great

Comment

Husky exact contour. Great mats.

Comment

Husky exact for my 2015 F250

Comment

Originally posted by HDJ View Post
                    X2 on Husky. Been great

Agreed. Very happy with mine in a 2015 f150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have WTs and probably wont buy them again. Like previously stated, they eventually begin to roll inwards on the side. Mine all have at least.

Comment

I have a full set of weather tech for a 14 f150 for sale if anyone is interested.

Comment

Weather Techs in a 2001 F250 love them.

Comment

wont buy WT again, they roll up on the edges

Comment

Like many others, sent my weathertech ones back and got husky x-act. I will say that that after 1.5 years I'm starting to wear a hole through the middle of the drivers one where my boot heel rests on my drivers foot.

Comment

Husky has 15% off everything right now, enter code WINTER15.

Comment

Working...
                                X