Disappointed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed...

Went to the lease today to clean, fill feeder, and check the game cam. 25 days and only one doe showed up on cam for a few days, tons of pigs though. I barely started feeding a month ago I’m sure that can be a reason but I’ve hunted the same spot for a few years. The lease has never produced a large amount of deer or quality animals... Hopefully more deers find the feeder quick.

Don’t know where your lease is, but our deer don’t really give an f about corn right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pigs could be running them out.

Hope it turns out better soon!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those deer will show up... this same type thread happens every year.
        Just starting corn only means you didnt waste money.

Comment

I feel the same way every year about this time. They don’t start hitting the feeders hard till about November at our place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to shoot some pigs David!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
              Time to shoot some pigs David!
              There’s plenty!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                Went to the lease today to clean, fill feeder, and check the game cam. 25 days and only one doe showed up on cam for a few days, tons of pigs though. I barely started feeding a month ago I’m sure that can be a reason but I’ve hunted the same spot for a few years. The lease has never produced a large amount of deer or quality animals... Hopefully more deers find the feeder quick.
                Sometimes you have to go to them. Track’em and waxk’em

Comment

We're only seeing a few deer now. But lots of pigs.
                  I feel confident the deer will start showing up as the temps drop.

Comment

Deer are eating my corn and I only started them a week or so ago. Hogs, however are hitting it hard. I’m about to pen my big feeder next week but my two tree feeders will just have to go unpenned as the whole object is to make them unobtrusive. I need to get off my azz and shotgun those hogs though ....

Comment

Working...
                    X